Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,852,635 Views | 38543 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by TexAgs1992
Daytona22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That was quick! Went to a meeting. You guys are vulchers haha.
the dude10
AG
Lol, I am just proud that I had the restraint to not ask for 2!!!
FlyFish95
FrioAg said:

John Francis Donaghy said:

FrioAg said:

Same for the "rare" regular stuff. Blantons for $109, W12 1$00. Are they really secondary prices if the store is charging the same?

Ask them to scan the bottle for a price check. $10 says you get a confused employee that says something along the lines of "that's weird... it's not in the system."

Small time store owners will buy the bottles from their store at retail and flip them themselves using their store's shelf as a display. It's usually a private sale at those prices whether it seems like it or not.
I knew that they weren't doing it by the book. I asked about the Blantons because I didn't see it out and wanted to take a flyer on it. She said they had it and when she gave the price, I said thanks and walked out.

The W12 was behind the glass with the price posted, walked out on that one as well.

I found a W12 yesterday for $39.
plowboy1065
S
Picked up a WLW today for $84.99
Robert C. Christian
AG
Glad you did! I had found them priced regularly 6 months ago, but that was the last time I had seen it previously.
Credible Source
AG
Wow
the dude10
AG
I felt pretty good about my haul until plowboy started posting his. Dang, I am jealous of your prices
FriedTex
AG
Lottery at my local store tonight

Round 1 - George T Stagg
Round 2 - Elmer T Lee
Round 3 - Stagg Jr
plowboy1065
S
Would it make you feel better if I told you that last year it was a GTS, WLW & Handy for $84.99 each but this year was just this WLW?
FriedTex
AG
I paid 99 for my GTS - I ain't mad at that
plowboy1065
S
Funny thing is I boufht the WLW way cheaper than I could have purchased Rhetoric 22 & 23
aggielostinETX
AG
Any of you that got STFB, we can talk trades for BTAC.
Wheatables02
AG
Anyone in DFW going to Angels on Saturday for the TS barrel pick release? If so would someone be able to grab two bottles for me, OWA and EC?

I can pay asap and tip. I'll be stuck at work.
EnronAg
AG
Christmas shopping for a really good friend. Would anyone happen to have a lead for 1 bottle of OWA or ECBP at normal prices by chance? Those are his two favorite bourbons and it's tough to find those in stores. I'm in Houston, by the way. Any thoughts?
jh0400
AG
Try Total Wine on Holcombe for ECBP. Last Saturday they had a lot sitting on the shelf.
aggielostinETX
AG
PSA: Look inside your Col. EH Taylor tubes.

I was putting stuff away and realized I have 3 bottles of small batch and 2 bottles of single barrel, but 2 tubes of small batch and 3 tubes of single barrel. Pretty sure I know where screwed me...
GregZeppelin
AG
Deats said:

PSA: Look inside your Col. EH Taylor tubes.

I was putting stuff away and realized I have 3 bottles of small batch and 2 bottles of single barrel, but 2 tubes of small batch and 3 tubes of single barrel. Pretty sure I know where screwed me...

Always check all of your liquor that comes in boxes or tubes.

People will swap the more expensive bottles into the packages for cheaper stuff, knowing that the cashiers never bother to check what's inside.

$100 bottle in a $40 tube = a $60 discount for an unscrupulous *******. And the guy who comes along afterward and grabs the $100 tube with the $40 bottle inside gets screwed.

Been burned that way before, I always check inside as soon as I take a tube off the shelf now.
FTAG 2000
AG
Wheatables02 said:

Anyone in DFW going to Angels on Saturday for the TS barrel pick release? If so would someone be able to grab two bottles for me, OWA and EC?

I talked with Greg today, he said they are planning on one bottle per person for OWA and RR,, two for the EC. Going to be tough to come by extras on the first two.

Assuming I get two ECs the second one is yours. If I can wiggle a second OWA out of there it's yours too.

Wheatables02
AG
AG 2000' said:

Wheatables02 said:

I talked with Greg today, he said they are planning on one bottle per person for OWA and RR,, two for the EC. Going to be tough to come by extras on the first two.

Assuming I get two ECs the second one is yours. If I can wiggle a second OWA out of there it's yours too.

You're my hero!
FTAG 2000
AG
By the way, I have no interest in the Russell Reserve store pick. If someone wants it for C+S or local pickup in DFW just say the word.
IBMs_Watson
EnronAg - I have an OWA I'll let go at cost

Email: buymy2006mx5 at gmail dot com
FriedTex
AG
Just popped the GTS to celebrate Jimbo - great decision!
Daytona22
AG
This years? Debating what I'm opening tonight or just finishing off.
FriedTex
AG
Yep, 2017
aggielostinETX
AG
Sazerac Baby Rye makes a helluva Manhattan
aggiemike89
AG
Let me know if you need another OWA. I saw three on shelf today at $42.99 each. I can also probably get a ECBP if you want one.
Credible Source
AG

My haul today

And yesterday

Jimbo, Longhorn tears, and BTAC. Hellavu week for this AG.
aggiemike89
AG
Real nice haul. Did you look in the box? I picked mine up Wednesday and the store owner gave me the WLW box. Inside was the letter from BT explaining the juice in the box.
Wheatables02
AG
Won't be off work until tomorrow evening. Cracking my pre-fire EC23 when I get home!
plowboy1065
S
Good day
Credible Source
AG
Wheatables02 said:

Won't be off work until tomorrow evening. Cracking my pre-fire EC23 when I get home!

DAMN! That's awesome.
Credible Source
AG
aggiemike89 said:

Real nice haul. Did you look in the box? I picked mine up Wednesday and the store owner gave me the WLW box. Inside was the letter from BT explaining the juice in the box.

I did, yeah. It's pretty cool. Gonna save both
aggiemike89
agcrock2005
AG
Where are you located? I'd take an OWA and possibly ECBP. What's price on that?
aggielostinETX
AG
LETS TRADE
First Page Last Page
Page 281 of 1102

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.