Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,858,205 Views | 38598 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by ryeguy
Daytona22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah just let me know. Closest I'll be that way in the near future is NW San Antonio this weekend. I'll prob stop back by my joint tomorrow.
agcrock2005
AG
Wow. Can't really blame them though. Supply and demand. Last two bottles of Blantons (which I can't find anywhere) I've been pleasantly surprised to get for less than $65. You'd think that a product that everyone is looking for and sells out in less than a day would be priced pretty high. I joked with the last place that they would sell out quickly at $200 for Blantons and he said they could easily do it. Glad they don't though.
John Francis Donaghy
FrioAg said:

Same for the "rare" regular stuff. Blantons for $109, W12 1$00. Are they really secondary prices if the store is charging the same?

Ask them to scan the bottle for a price check. $10 says you get a confused employee that says something along the lines of "that's weird... it's not in the system."

Small time store owners will buy the bottles from their store at retail and flip them themselves using their store's shelf as a display. It's usually a private sale at those prices whether it seems like it or not.
Robert C. Christian
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

FrioAg said:

Same for the "rare" regular stuff. Blantons for $109, W12 1$00. Are they really secondary prices if the store is charging the same?

Ask them to scan the bottle for a price check. $10 says you get a confused employee that says something along the lines of "that's weird... it's not in the system."

Small time store owners will buy the bottles from their store at retail and flip them themselves using their store's shelf as a display. It's usually a private sale at those prices whether it seems like it or not.
I knew that they weren't doing it by the book. I asked about the Blantons because I didn't see it out and wanted to take a flyer on it. She said they had it and when she gave the price, I said thanks and walked out.

The W12 was behind the glass with the price posted, walked out on that one as well.
Silver Arrows
AG
Pretty happy with this pick up. [img][/img]
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
So, I traded a guy for a 2017 Handy today. Was driving home from meeting him (elated, mind you), and I get a call from a store offering me a handy at retail.

So I went from never seeing a Handy outside of a bar to owning 2 in a matter of 1.5 hours. What a great day!

(Bought a lotto ticket on the way home. If I win the big buxx, I'll share the wealth)
plowboy1065
S
I finally received a call I've been waiting for today from my guy. Has a GTS and WLW waiting for me to pick up tomorrow for $90 each. Last year was the same plus a Handy but I'm not complaining at all
Farmer1906
AG
If anyone gets an extra that they're willing to sell, please let me know. I've searched and no one ever has much of anything. I found an EC18 once and that is about the extent of my great finds.
Post removed:
by user
Farmer1906
AG
third coast.. said:

Ill trade you a couple gts, a wlw, a bunch of age stated Turkey and Evan Williams for a high end watch locally
How about we made a deal for your wife. She can have one of my wife's Chenel watch covered in diamonds and you hook me up with an entire collection of BTAC, PVW 15, 20, and 23 and I I'll consider it.
htxag09
AG
Just had a pour of last years WLW with dinner. They were charging $50 but work was paying so what the hell. It was delicious.
Post removed:
by user
agcrock2005
AG
How do I sign up for that one?
tx4guns
AG
So much potential here...
plowboy1065
S
More than just a client, happen to be a friend before they purchased the store from previous owners
Farmer1906
AG
htxag09 said:

Just had a pour of last years WLW with dinner. They were charging $50 but work was paying so what the hell. It was delicious.

50 a pour? Holy *****
aggielostinETX
AG
I'll have better SFTB and more Gold pricing here shortly hopefully. Shipping will be $15 in Texas or PU in Dallas.
agcrock2005
AG
Deats said:

I'll have better SFTB and more Gold pricing here shortly hopefully. Shipping will be $15 in Texas or PU in Dallas.
If we get Jimbo today then I might have to crack open that bottle you gave me yesterday. Thanks again.
the dude10
AG
In for SFTB shipping to Austin if you are ok with that. You sir, are one hell of an Aggie.
Wheatables02
AG
Deats said:

I'd be in for SFTB is price was right. In DFW.
Credible Source
AG
Me too on SFTB
BQRyno
AG
I'd definitely be up for SFTB shipped to Houston if the price was right!
aggielostinETX
AG
12 gold and 12 STFB secured.
Shipping is $15/Bottle in Texas.
Dallas PU is free. Venmo or PayPal FF.

Please PM so I can share cost without the world watching and keep track of who ordered what.

They will be same price for everyone. Your welcome to ask each other to confirm.

I'll post back here when it's gone.
IBMs_Watson
In for one SFTB!

Can do pick-up in Dallas depending on arrival or shipped to Houston.

Can't PM, please e-mail: BuyMy2006MX5 at gmail dot com
Bobby42
Deats,

Would you mind emailing me since I can't PM

Bobby 1 4 4 2 at l i v e dot com

Thanks!
plowboy1065
S
In for sftb
aggielostinETX
AG
PM me
jh0400
AG
I'm in for a SFTB if there's one left.
aggielostinETX
AG
SFTB is gone.
Farmer1906
AG
Any gold left? I'm in!
aggielostinETX
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Any gold left? I'm in!
8 gold left
aggielostinETX
AG
1 gold left
aggielostinETX
AG
Gone
aggielostinETX
AG
Guys,
Since this one went so fast, after I get it mailed and settled next week, I may do another before Xmas.
First Page Last Page
Page 280 of 1103

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.