Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,854,336 Views | 38559 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by tu ag
FriedTex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I never trust the menu, I always go to the bar to peruse for myself
tx4guns
AG
I do not like ER17. Terrible, overpriced swill IMO. Store pick 10 year ER blows it away.
dmart90
AG
tx4guns said:

I do not like ER17. Terrible, overpriced swill IMO. Store pick 10 year ER blows it away.

I've been told some years are better than others. I have a bottle from '15, I believe. Doesn't taste like swill to me.
“Ambition is when you expect yourself to close the gap between what you have and what you want.

Entitlement is when you expect others to close the gap between what you have and what you want.”— James Clear
jh0400
AG
Since it's apparently plentiful, does anyone have an extra GTS? I've been out of town all week and unable to hunt. I understand that 'extra' and 'BTAC' don't normally go together, but it can't hurt to ask.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Sweet... let me/us know!
tripperwill
AG
I'm in CS for Thanksgiving so I'm sad I didn't get to do any hunting in Austin yesterday or this weekend.
agcrock2005
AG
You could always go to the Republic and drink whatever you want and pretend like it's not expensive and it's from your own liquor cabinet.
Daytona22
AG
No this is a newer restaurant off Richmond inside the loop. They change up the menu a couple times a week.

Www.nobieshtx.com
FTAG 2000
AG
Anyone in DFW looking for Michter Single Barrel Rye (note, NOT toasted)? Found a store here in SA with them in stock, if you're interested let me know by tomorrow. Cost would be $74 all in.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
agcrock2005
AG
Great day. Joined a bourbon group in Facebook and landed a Blantons SFTB with my sons birthday (7-18-16) on it. Still searching for son #2 (9-19/17).
jh0400
AG
Picked up a ECBP and a Stagg Jr this morning. Struck out several times on EHT Single Barrel. I did have a good laugh at Total Wine. They had Buffalo Trace at the service desk and ECBP on the shelf.

John Francis Donaghy
jh0400 said:

Picked up a ECBP and a Stagg Jr this morning. Struck out several times on EHT Single Barrel. I did have a good laugh at Total Wine. They had Buffalo Trace at the service desk and ECBP on the shelf.

What location has thr ECBP on thr shelf?
jh0400
AG
Holcombe store in Houston.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
jh0400 said:

if you're lookin for EHT single barrel I have an extra I'll give ya at cost. Let me know!
jh0400
AG
Awesome. I'll shoot you a PM later today.
Post removed:
by user
bonfiresmoke
Picked up two bottles of Blanton's in Louisiana this weekend for $58 each. Both letter O.
Ringo88
AG
You guys know that you can order each letter of the Blantons corks from the Buffalo Trace gift shop for about $2.50 each, right? They also sell display planks made of barrel staves.
aggielostinETX
AG

Y'all have PMs
Westicles
AG
Any unclaimed or extra of the Blantons Gold? If anyone falls through I'm interested....
Stan Crowch
AG
Ditto
aggielostinETX
AG
Jeez, shoulda ordered 20.
I can put together another order. Let me look tomorrow.
Daytona22
AG
That'd be awesome. I'd be in!
htxag09
AG
I would be interested.
Credible Source
AG
Where are you ordering from?
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Anyone score any Parkers Heritage 11 yet?
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Carl Hungus said:

Master of Malt?
aggielostinETX
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

Carl Hungus said:

Master of Malt?

First order, yeah. I have two other contacts in London I think can do better but they were out before Thanksgiving. I'll email and call them tomorrow.
Daytona22
AG
Was able to score one last week. Paid over retail for it but I really enjoy the Parkers collection. Upset I missed out last year on it.
Post removed:
by user
Buck Compton
AG
Deats said:

Y'all have PMs
Can confirm. Will be cracking it this weekend for a special occasion.
jsn1986
AG
Snagged a Handy (hehe), 2x MWND and got a call for a ECPB this week. Hopeful for something better in the weeks to come.
aggielostinETX
AG
Enjoy!
First Page Last Page
Page 278 of 1102

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.