Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,750,238 Views | 37552 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Brauny
Head Ninja In Charge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Congrats.
Farmer1906
AG
malibuVLX said:

Celebrating a big promotion tonight by opening my bottle of Booker's Rye. It's hot but very good.
Congrats, brotha.
Wheatables02
AG
Congrats!
FriedTex
AG
Way to go
AlaskanAg99
AG
Anyone see anything else starting to float around?

I picked up W12 and EC12, but then bought some brewing equipment so I stayed out of hunting for a bit. Too many expensive hobbies.
oneoutofmany
AG
Afternoon all. Anyone in the Fort Worth, or perhaps greater Metroplex area looking for a bottle of 2016 Elmer T Lee or an older release Elijah Craig 18? Been cleaning out the bunker and these are two of the last unopened I have left. Pm or reply with your email if interested.
Farmer1906
AG
Not in FW, but I'm interested in the EC 18. How much are you looking for?
HouseDivided06
AG
In Dallas. Might be interested in either. What do you want for them? Feel free to PM me
oneoutofmany
AG
aggie1906 said:

Not in FW, but I'm interested in the EC 18. How much are you looking for?
PM sent.
oneoutofmany
AG
HouseDivided06 said:

In Dallas. Might be interested in either. What do you want for them? Feel free to PM me
PM sent.
AlaskanAg99
AG
That ETL still available?
oneoutofmany
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

That ETL still available?
Yes.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Cost?
oneoutofmany
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

Cost?
$45
AlaskanAg99
AG
Good price buy I have to pass.
Ringo88
AG
That'll retail for $38-45. What were you hoping he was going to quote?
oneoutofmany
AG
Ringo88 said:

Yep, I paid ~$45 with tax.
TBomb06
AG
Yeah, considering most people would be trying to get double that, $45 would be hard to pass up if you wanted a bottle of ETL.

On another note, has anyone come across any EH Taylor Barrel Proof in the DFW area recently? I'd love to track down a bottle.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Ringo88 said:

I just looked at my fun budget and I've already spent too much on brewing equipment and bourbon locally. My liver is already bigger than my wallet this month.

If it's still available Dec 2nd, I'll be more than happy to pick it up, I have no illusions of it lasting.

Usually I don't buy much brew hardware and I had simply forgotten that it was this month.
anonymousAg05
AG
I'll take it, if no one has claimed it yet.
oneoutofmany
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

Ringo88 said:

I just looked at my fun budget and I've already spent too much on brewing equipment and bourbon locally. My liver is already bigger than my wallet this month.

If it's still available Dec 2nd, I'll be more than happy to pick it up, I have no illusions of it lasting.

Usually I don't buy much brew hardware and I had simply forgotten that it was this month.
No problem. Understandable. If I come across any more, I'll keep you in mind..
oneoutofmany
AG
anonymousAg05 said:

I'll take it, if no one has claimed it yet.
It's yours. PM me to discuss getting it to you.
FriedTex
AG
Ill be in Houston all next week and will be doing some hunting while im there. PM me any spots that you are particularly fond of to help out an Ag!
Wheatables02
AG
^^^^^^
Same for DFW. Trying to get my first BTAC.
AlaskanAg99
AG
I've been hunting around and other than the occasional EC12, you won't find much in Houston. The downtown Spec's hoards most of their allotments and it's all list driven.
AlaskanAg99
AG
....and then the wife says "Why didn't you buy it?!"
RenoAg
AlaskanAg99 said:

....and then the wife says "Why didn't you buy it?!"

I have an opened bottle of ETL 2015 edition that you can have. About 90% full. I'm not gonna drink it. Discovered it buried in my bunker recently. I'd forgotten about it. But I'm not in town this weekend.

By the way, I've gotten 3 bottles of Blantons SFTB in the last week. Shipped. Import bottles. This stuff is the truth.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Oh sweet. I'll take it. After xmas I'll be hunting down those SFTB as well.

Found ETL at a bar that was so close to being empty the bartender just dumped the rest in a lowball. About 3 fingers worth, then rang it up as a single shot of Bullet. That's what got the wife talking about it.
Post removed:
by user
Ringo88
AG
Has BTAC hit over there yet? I believe a heard a Dallas buddy say Handy was in, but everyone was waiting on the rest to drop.
the dude10
AG
I had an owner tell me last week he thought it would be in on either the 16th or 23rd. Called on Wednesday and he said it didn't look like it would be this week. I am betting next week just last last year, right before thanksgiving.
Ringo88
AG
It's all done over here in ATL. Everything's dropped; just a couple of store lotteries yet to be held to try to fill in a couple of holes in the haul.
RenoAg
No line on em. Just an incredibly sweet lucky streak in a few raffles. I got a bottle of it several months ago that's half gone now. Every time I drink it I always have the same reaction - this is the best quality vs price bottle I've got. Why drink anything else? Secondary market on em is roughly 150-175. No idea what they typically retail for overseas when converted back to US dollars. Wish they sold it here.

When are you back stateside? I still need to get you that bottle of OFBB.
aggiemike89
AG
December 3, 2106 my office is holding our 10th Annual Pictures with Santa event. Each year in exchange for your picture with Santa, we do a toy drive for Toys for Tots. This year we are also doing a silent auction and raffle for Texas Children's Hospital. The raffle is for a bottle of 2014 ORVW 10 year old that I'm donating. I'm selling raffle tickets for $10 apiece with ALL of the proceeds from the raffle going to Children's Miracle Network at Texas Children's Hospital. You can pay via my paypal account or email me and we can make other arrangements. I will be doing the drawing on Sunday December 4, 2016 and will post the lucky winner's name here. For the lucky winner, I will either ship or if you're local I will make arrangements to deliver the bottle. Good luck Ags.

Mike at mike schroeder team dot com.
plowboy1065
S
Count me in Mike
First Page Last Page
Page 196 of 1073

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.