Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,847,759 Views | 38480 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by rca21978
Seersucker Ag 2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Weller 12 in stock at Specs Spring Valley in Houston. Got a big one
Ezra Brooks
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

Weller 12 in stock at Specs Spring Valley in Houston. Got a big one

Crap!!!

I drive by that one on the home only to stop at the Specs in Kingwood where there was none

Settled on a bottle of ER10
FriedTex
AG
Wheatables02 said:

Weller 12 just arrived at specs on South Cooper Street in Arlington. If you ask for it they will give you one bottle per person. Please drink it and don't flip.

They have 10 bottles left from their case of 12. Myself and another guy each got one.

Go back tomorrow!
AlaskanAg99
AG
Just great, I spend 2 hours driving around on a Tuesday. And it hits today. That was a good use of my time.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
I bet there are still a few at Spring Valley. I've only told my close friends and this thread.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
I grabbed a few dudes from the Home Depot parking lot and just walked out with the last 7 bottles.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

I bet there are still a few at Spring Valley. I've only told my close friends and this thread.

Just got word the downtown Spec's is holding 2 bottles for me. Score!!!
Señor Chang
AG
Just picked a Weller 12 up from the DeZavala Specs in San Antonio. Guy said they were saved for people on a list. I chatted bourbon with him for a few minutes and then he said he figured he could spare one and grabbed one from the back for me.
jsn1986
AG
Specs on Rayford had W12 earlier today. Had to ask the guy, but had not issues. Good luck.
Farmer1906
AG
jsn1986 said:

Specs on Rayford had W12 earlier today. Had to ask the guy, but had not issues. Good luck.

Was about to post this. I picked up a 1.75 L & I may go back for another.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Damn y'all have it good. Every location in Austin is on a VIP list.
tx4guns
AG
I got 3 Weller 12 and 2 Old Forrester 1920s today from driving around to several stores. Not too shabby.
iehly06
AG
How's the 1920? I saw some the other day and thought about picking up a bottle.
Wheatables02
AG
Nice. I got one Weller 12, OF1920, and a Rebel Yell 10 this week. I'm cracking them all tomorrow for the game!
Post removed:
by user
plowboy1065
S
Are y'all going to be mad that I got OFBB for $69 and passed on W12?
RenoAg
third coast.. said:

is OFBB out in texas yet? I didnt know if it was. Looks like my wife needs to make another phone call haha

It is. I bought one in htown that AlaskanAg turned me on to. Over normal retail at 94 + T's. But that's well under secondary. First time I've ever seen one in the wild. I'm actually not a huge fan of ofbb. I picked it up with the intent of offering it to one of you degenerates for my cost. No big deal if none of you want it. I can always flip it on the secondary for max profitz instead. But I'd much rather some good Ag that actually likes the juice get it so he can drink it.
Post removed:
by user
Buck Compton
AG
third coast.. said:

i need OFBB from this year. My daughter was born 2016 and I plan on keeping that bottle forever. If my wife cant track one down ill take it.

Also, if anyone sees a blantons dumped 6/6/16 please pick it up and ill pay you.

Damn. My bottle is a 7/6, but was also already opened.

Picked up a Blanton's, Eagle Rare 10, and the last Weller 12 today at the Spec's at Walnut Hill and 75 in Dallas.

Sold out of W12 today, they got 4 cases and sold them all in 1.5 days. Said they should have some more Weller 12 on their Tuesday shipment if they're lucky. If anyone is in the area feel free to stop by and ask for Rudy.
Ringo88
AG
Larue and ER17 have dropped in GA. Also seeing this year's Angel's Envy Cask Strength Port Finish.

Old Forester 1920 Prohibition is on every shelf; don't use up a marker to get one, much more is coming your way.
Wheatables02
AG
Ringo88 said:

Larue and ER17 have dropped in GA. Also seeing this year's Angel's Envy Cask Strength Port Finish.

Old Forester 1920 Prohibition is on every shelf; don't use up a marker to get one, much more is coming your way.

C+s and tip on larue?
Ducks4brkfast
AG
third coast.. said:

i need OFBB from this year. My daughter was born 2016 and I plan on keeping that bottle forever. If my wife cant track one down ill take it.

Also, if anyone sees a blantons dumped 6/6/16 please pick it up and ill pay you.

I passed several bottles of Blantons yesterday picking up a bottle of Beam. It's right by the house so I'll prolly be back over that way sometime today and I'll check.
RenoAg
third coast.. said:

I'll reserve the ofbb for you. If you score another bottle of it let me know so I can allow some other bourbon degenerate to have it.
Daytona22
AG
Would love to get an ofbb. Still trying to find one of those to add to the bunker. I think the bottle I picked up yesterday was 6/16 but will double check when I get home Sunday.
RenoAg
malibuVLX said:

Would love to get an ofbb. Still trying to find one of those to add to the bunker. I think the bottle I picked up yesterday was 6/16 but will double check when I get home Sunday.

If third coast gets his ofbb elsewhere, you can have mine if you want it.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Another good trade with RenoAg, I met this guy a week ago and suddenly I have spent a ****ton of cash on bourbon. ETL's, ECBP, Weller12, 4Roses Spec's pick...jesus. He's a great guy and a bad influence!
Daytona22
AG
That's awesome. I was close to picking up a spec's pick four roses yesterday but got a NASA's liquor instead. Got a barrel bourbon batch 8 too. Found a 1.75 liter w12 in Lubbock today too. Been a good couple of days.
Post removed:
by user
RenoAg
If any of you fellow degenerates see Angels Envy Cask Stength in Htown, let a brutha know.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Robert C. Christian
AG
Found my bottle at the Specs in Plano off 75. Was hoping to get one this year and was worried I missed my chance since I was in Tuscaloosa this weekend.

My consolation prize was that I found a bottle whistle pig 10 in New Orleans so it wasn't a lost trip.
tx4guns
AG
If any of you Houston guys find the Old Forester 1920 and don't want them, please let me know. I want as many as I can get. My new favorite bourbon.
RC_57
AG
Help me out here please. And bear with me as I explain (and ramble a bit)

Long time Jack & water as my go to. But recently I've substituted Woodford for the Jack

So two questions

1. I like the Woodford just fine, but any suggestions on what might be a step up in improvement from the Woodford? Just looking to expand my options and experience
2. Finally sampled some PVW - 10 year old. And frankly it wasn't what I expected. While yes it was pretty smooth, with just a bit of a bite .... well I don't know. For something so rare and discussed I guess I expected more. Or is there really that big of a difference when you go to the 15 year old?

Thanks all
First Page Last Page
Page 190 of 1100

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.