Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,566,967 Views | 62475 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by CDub06
turfman80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hmmmmmmmm.......she prefers Rodeo Clown to brewery fresh PTE. Without pics, I think I speak for the majority here by saying you dump her ass.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
She's obviously crazy. It depends on where she falls on the hot/crazy matrix.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DhKWmFWRVLlU&ved=0CBsQtwIwAGoVChMImJ6D_cHhyAIVAtkmCh3o1QdG&usg=AFQjCNHr7oGLogcTS-rxm1jSjXmpC3T4yQ
Chipotlemonger
AG

quote:

2014 raison D'extra

How was this one? I've always wanted to try it.
jetch17
AG
quote:
Hmmmmmmmm.......she prefers Rodeo Clown to brewery fresh PTE. Without pics, I think I speak for the majority here by saying you dump her ass.
Jock 07
AG
Duet in the bottle is pretty damn good. A lot closer to the draft duet than the hoppy birthday from what I recall
duck79
AG
It was very good. I love sours and that was my first time to taste Festina Lente so that was my favorite.

Fun fact. Pending TABC label approval(which hasn't happened before) hopefully we will get WW Stout in Nov '16.
Hudson2508
AG

Looks like I need to figure out a way to get this picked up. Didn't think I'd win.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
quote:
quote:

Oh come now. They're apples and oranges... most ladies just like that sweet rodeo clown finish. Plus any woman who'll gladly down 9.5% over 8 and leave you all the Pliny is a keeper in my book.

/unbiasedcomment
steve00
AG
quote:
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320xq90/r/911/wF1A2A.png

Looks like I need to figure out a way to get this picked up. Didn't think I'd win.

I can help you out with that in exchange for one of them.
BSD
AG
quote:
quote:
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320xq90/r/911/wF1A2A.png

I can help you out with that in exchange for one of them.
was just going to offer the same thing!
Hudson2508
AG
Steve, email me at username @ gmail.com

BMac is hooking me up but think I can get you a bottle or two as well.
ElectricAg13
AG
Happy Tuesday!

Thanks for the reminder. I may not have noticed it buried in my email for a few days
Jock 07
AG
How good is the black tuesday? Haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. How does it compare with some of the other higher end BBA stouts?
dave99ag
AG
So good you don't wake up until Black Friday!
maca1028
I have been watching my email all day then come on here to see that they apparently went out early morning. Had a friend lined up to pick Em up for me too.
NColoradoAG
turfman80
AG
quote:
Alpine? They will start to be released next week which is when CS should get it too.
Any word yet on it hitting this week?
duck79
AG
I have been out of state. I'll follow up tomorrow and send you a message. I don't believe the deliveries have hit CS this week yet.
Whoop04
I checked specs and TL Friday and neither had it or knew anything about when they might get it. I am going to check once a week and will post if I find any.
BigTimeAlum
AG
I've got some extra alpines if anyone wants to trade. Looking for any BC varieties.
turfman80
AG
I had the good fortune to travel up to Missouri this past weekend to visit my son, where we enjoyed a visit to Side Project, enjoying their saisons before heading over to Four Hands Brewery.

NoneGiven
AG
This will be a **** show
jah003
S
quote:
This will be a **** show

I'll probably go with a few friends and check it out (barring any crappy weather). Gonna just treat it like a trip to Franklin. Now, if we get up there at 10 or so and the line is wrapped around the parking lot... F that noise, I'm going home. Crap... forgot about the Western Carolina game. Ehh... I'll still probably go.
jah003
S
quote:
How good is the black tuesday? Haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. How does it compare with some of the other higher end BBA stouts?
I drank a 2011 and 2014 Saturday night... something about that beer just kicked my ass. Very delicious, though.
AgEng06
AG
quote:
quote:
I drank a 2011 and 2014 Saturday night... something about that beer just kicked my ass. Very delicious, though.

A guy in my workout group told me about a bottleshare he was at on Saturday where he drank a 2011 and 2014 Black Tuesday. I don't think you're him, but it has to be the same share. Aren't you in the Cedar Park area?
jah003
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

A guy in my workout group told me about a bottleshare he was at on Saturday where he drank a 2011 and 2014 Black Tuesday. I don't think you're him, but it has to be the same share. Aren't you in the Cedar Park area?

Yep, I'm in Cedar Park. I'm sure it was one of the guys at the share. Now I'm trying to think of a guy at that share that would actually work out...
AgEng06
AG
Eddie ring a bell? Black beard.
jah003
S
quote:
Eddie ring a bell? Black beard.

Yep, he was there. He's been to a couple of our shares. Good dude (and brings delicious beers)...
Chipotlemonger
AG
Another successful TexAgs hookup
NoneGiven
AG
Have you attended any of their previous cellar releases?
First come first serve line? Limits?
jah003
S
quote:
Have you attended any of their previous cellar releases?
First come first serve line? Limits?

You usually get two tickets good for any two beers. They let you in 5 at time, you pick your beers, then pay for them. Everything is right out front, so you don't have to search the store. You are allowed to get back in line, but I've never bothered. 2 years ago I got there an hour before and was 20-25 in line.
La Fours
AG
quote:
AgEng06
AG
quote:
quote:

At least it was over beer!
duck79
AG
Sorry CS will be in the next shipment in about 2 weeks. It will be available year round so after the initial rush slows down you will see it in more places.
La Fours
AG
Awesome. Thanks for the update.
First Page Last Page
Page 772 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.