Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,674,136 Views | 62644 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Quincey P. Morris
maca1028
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Wish they could wait until I got back in town
BSD
AG
Where is that, Maca?
Jock 07
AG
quote:

Wish they could wait until I got back in town
CBS is soooooooo good
BSD
AG
Maybe it's the allergies/cold talking here but I was not impressed with the glass of Surly Pentagram I just had. I really didn't get much of any flavor or tartness out of it at all. But if smell is 90% of taste that could explain it. I can't smell for **** right now.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I think that's the nobi public house grand reopening this Saturday.
maca1028
Yea, it's at Nobi
jah003
S
quote:
Maybe it's the allergies/cold talking here but I was not impressed with the glass of Surly Pentagram I just had. I really didn't get much of any flavor or tartness out of it at all. But if smell is 90% of taste that could explain it. I can't smell for **** right now.

This was turding it up all over MN... Almost picked one up. One store even had it marked down for $15.
txaggie05
AG
Pretty decent night:

Bruery Cuivre
Bruery Humulus
Bruery Mischief
Victory Kirsch Gose

Also picked up a mixer of Old Pro gose from Union Craft Brewing up here in Baltimore. Pretty solid.
Falcon85
AG
Has anyone seen Karbach BBS in College Station/Bryan?
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Prairie Limo Tint & Prairie Birra tonight.
Scriffer
AG
Happy birthday to me

Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:

Thoughts? Have had a lot of Prairie but neither of those.

Side note: still have never had Karbach BBH. I'm missing out, huh.
Inspector Spacetime
AG
quote:
quote:

Thoughts? Have had a lot of Prairie but neither of those.

Side note: still have never had Karbach BBH. I'm missing out, huh.

The brewery restaurant has the new batch of BBH that's not on shelves yet on tap with Single Barrel Jack Daniels aged Three Legged Lab (Imperial Stout) as well.

/plug
jah003
S
So... My mission to drink down my cellar has fallen flat on its face this summer. Seems I don't drink as much in the way of bombers with a baby around. Debating a "BSD- esque" fire sale. Is that something people on here would be interested in?
Chipotlemonger
AG
Where are you located?
BSD
AG
quote:
So... My mission to drink down my cellar has fallen flat on its face this summer. Seems I don't drink as much in the way of bombers with a baby around. Debating a "BSD- esque" fire sale. Is that something people on here would be interested in?
That's a slap in the face and the dumbest *******ed thing I've ever heard. You have a healthy body, use it!!!!!!!!!!
jah003
S
quote:
Where are you located?

I'm in Austin... But I'd do a flat rate shipping cost of like $15 if you don't live in Austin.

Just helped a couple of friends move, so I've got packing supplies on lockdown...
jah003
S
quote:
quote:
That's a slap in the face and the dumbest *******ed thing I've ever heard. You have a healthy body, use it!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'm just a lightweight... Maybe I could go balls out for the next couple of months or so...? "Mommy... Why is daddy drinking at 7 am?"
txaggie05
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Guess I'm just a lightweight... Maybe I could go balls out for the next couple of months or so...? "Mommy... Why is daddy drinking at 7 am?"
Because he GD wants to!

Oh, and in on the fire sale if it goes down.
army01
AG
quote:
Happy birthday to me

Darkness!

army01
AG
quote:
In.
Scriffer
AG
quote:
I'm listening...
dave99ag
AG
You should send some with your father inlaw.

About to start a brewery van tour in Phoenix. Curious to see where we go.
jah003
S
I'll get a google spreadsheet together tomorrow sometime and share it with you guys...
jah003
S
quote:
You should send some with your father inlaw.

About to start a brewery van tour in Phoenix. Curious to see where we go.
I don't know if they'd make it to you or not...
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
I'll get a google spreadsheet together tomorrow sometime and share it with you guys...
maca1028
quote:

In
DallasAggie2012
AG

I'm listening.
Jason_Ag98
AG
Interested.
62strat
AG
Yeh I'd be in on a sale. I don't chase the trendy stuff too much. You have just regular stuff you'd be selling below cost? Or just highly sought after stuff you're gonna mark?
jh0400
AG
If you've got an Atrial, I'm definitely in. If you don't, I'll still probably buy some stuff.
jah003
S
There's a decent mix... some aged turds, some Jester King, etc. Everything is at cost. If I got a deal on something (i.e. my discounted Mirror Mirror's), you'll get the same deal.

Sadly no Atrial... I either drink it or trade it way too fast.
SecoKid
AG
2 Blind Pig IPAs at dinner at Chez Panisse. Nice first night in the Bay area. Cellarmaker tomorrow, SARA on Friday, Russian River on Sunday!
CollinAB
AG
I live in Austin, so I can save you some shipping costs, jah. I'd definitely take a look at what you've got.
BSD
AG
quote:
2 Blind Pig IPAs at dinner at Chez Panisse. Nice first night in the Bay area. Cellarmaker tomorrow, SARA on Friday, Russian River on Sunday!

SARA has bottles of Bright Sea Blonde for sale right now. La Fours and I split one back in January and I've gotta say, it was one of the best beers I've had this year. I'll be out there next month but I'm sure they'll be gone by then.

I've never been to Chez Panisse. How was it?
First Page Last Page
Page 715 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.