Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,673,602 Views | 62642 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Crawdaddy
Ags #1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No. Kirby and main near the stadium
The Beer and I
Pliny...thanks again BSD!
turfman80
AG
I guess I'll drink it....

jetch17
AG
Old
jetch17
jetch17
AG
Picked up a Big Lushious, may get into it later
steve00
AG
jh0400
AG
quote:

If you bring some of those, I'll pay for them, a shipper, and a one-way bag check for the shipper.
jetch17
AG
And a handjob?
BSD
AG
You can get handies for those??? Wtf was I doing bringing back Pliny and Supp?
jetch17
AG
I'll give handys for supp!

....wait....what?
steve00
AG
I hadn't had that one before, so I only bought one. It was good, but didn't blow me away. Too light. I decided to get back to my comfort zone.

jetch17
AG
Dig it for a dessert-y nightcap ... This is pretty much breakfast stout & rubaeus, right?

The Beer and I
Sup.
cpscAG06
AG
The BBA legion is pretty solid. Good carbination, nice roasty flavor, good vanilla and bourbon notes.
aggiemike02
AG
quote:
quote:
Just grabbed a bottle of port old viscosity. Anybody have any experience with it? Any good?
AggieMike - you dig into yours yet?
Not yet but looking forward to when i do!
La Fours
AG
Thanks BSD. I hope my hands weren't too rough. Wait... Wut?!?

BSD
AG
I'm not gay, but the guy rubbing one out for me is.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Thanks for the notes cpscAG. Split a 4 pack with the brother-in-law last night to try it out before grabbing a couple more 4 packs.

Good to hear about Community doing more barrel-aged beers Army01! I'm right there with you in wanting to see more readily available local barrel-aged beers.
Echoes97
AG
Anyone seeing Abyss around Houston (or Texas) yet?
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
La Fours
AG
It's not in Texas as far as I know. But it and Dissident should be hitting shelves in the next few weeks, depending on label approval.
DaveHimself
AG
Had my first Legion last weekend and loved it. Community is quickly becoming one of my favorite local brewery, hope to find some BBA Legion this evening.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Legion is great! The BBA Legion is pretty easy to find around here still. I know that Las Colinas Beverages, Bear Creek Wine and Spirits, Hall's, and most Central Markets still have some. It was a pretty huge batch (like 600 cases), so you shouldn't have too many problem finding it.
aggiechris06
AG
quote:
Legion is great! The BBA Legion is pretty easy to find around here still. I know that Las Colinas Beverages, Bear Creek Wine and Spirits, Hall's, and most Central Markets still have some. It was a pretty huge batch (like 600 cases), so you shouldn't have too many problem finding it.

We getting any in the houston area?? I know I saw regular legion here in Katy but dunno if there was enough bba to make it down here
DaveHimself
AG
Just picked up BBA legion at Total Wine Arlington. They also had 2 cases of regular BCBS if anybody still needs some. Oh and they are getting BBA temptress Monday or Tuesday.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Yeah they have one more 4 pack of BCBS at Bear Creek Wine and Spirits as well if anybody wants to call and have them hold it for you.

And shhhh about the BBA Temptress Dave! We gotta keep that on the down low this year.haha Apparently they were going to have double the batch this year, but 5 barrels went sour so it lowered the expected production a decent amount. I'm sure it will be tough to snag again this year just as it was last year.
Kyle98
AG
Mmmmm, BBA Temptress.....

New growler fill/craft beer bar opening in Highland Village soon, within walking distance of my house. Could be trouble!
ChopThemHorns
Anyone wanna buy a Bourbon County vanilla rye bomber? In Houston.
Two Down
AG
Yes very much. Been looking for one to no avail. What you looking for? Selling or a trade?
ChopThemHorns
Thinking about selling. I know it's rare, but my heart can be persuaded by profit. Lol. What's your best offer?
BSD
AG
$30 and a Sailing Santa.
The Beer and I
Cmon, a supplication gets a handy but a vanilla bcbs only gets some cash and a sailing santa?
BSD
AG
The value of bcbs has gone down since InBev bought em. Supplication still pulls some weight...literally in this case.
ChopThemHorns
Bcbs is still made from the original guys though right? The mainstre bobs is crap.
NColoradoAG
quote:
Thinking about selling. I know it's rare, but my heart can be persuaded by profit. Lol. What's your best offer?
So rare. Much profit. Wow. Heart persuaded. Many offers

First Page Last Page
Page 574 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.