Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,644,616 Views | 62620 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Chipotlemonger
Quincey P. Morris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got some Enjoy By at the HEB on 96 in League City on Friday night. They had it in the back.
Ranger222
AG
Did Enjoy By over the weekend. This one was a lot better than July's. Not sure what the difference was, but it was the Enjoy By that I remember.

Also did Lagunitas Sucks side by side with Enjoy By -- Sucks is a great beer but Enjoy By is just on another level.
jetch17
AG
thanks beanbags.
wessimo
AG
I have family in Michigan driving to tx for the holidays. I was going to ask them to bring some Dragons Milk and New Glarus... anything else I should get them to pick up for me?
Robert C. Christian
AG
quote:
I have family in Michigan driving to tx for the holidays. I was going to ask them to bring some Dragons Milk and New Glarus... anything else I should get them to pick up for me?
Bell's Two Hearted
DonaldFDraper
AG
quote:
quote:
Bell's Two Hearted
+ 1
The Beer and I
quote:

Bells Expedition stout
army01
AG
Dragon's Milk should be here in January.
MW03
AG
Recommend the collaboration between Rahr and Lakewood appropriately called "DFW 2014"
cc10106
Got to try Figlet at a share last night and was underwhelmed, but the Estival Dichotomous made up for it. The 007 Hellfighter, however, was damn near perfect.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
Is Aurelian Lure seasonal or can you get it year round at the brewery?
jah003
S
quote:
Got to try Figlet at a share last night and was underwhelmed, but the Estival Dichotomous made up for it.

That's why beer is fun... I felt the exact opposite.

In regards to the Aurelian question... It's seasonal like most JK beers. The only ones there on a regular basis are Noble King, Wytchmaker, and Petite.
Jock 07
AG
Das wunderkind for me tonight. Don't know what it is but I'm not a big fan. Extremely dry. Aug 5 bottling
It gets a little better as it warms up.
BSD
AG
Had my last Pliny last night. That beer is always a winner. Now time to hibernate on beer for a while.
Jock 07
AG
Lunch time supplication

Jason_Ag98
AG
quote:
Does anybody know where I can get Founders Big Lushious in Austin? If not does somebody have access to it that would want to trade?
Not sure if you are still looking but Spec's on Brodie had a few bottles out on the shelf when I was in there at lunch. $14.79/bottle I think.
NoneGiven
AG
Anyone had Kentucky street walker? Deciding between that and some more christmas bom
jh0400
AG
quote:
Anyone had Kentucky street walker? Deciding between that and some more christmas bom

Where are you finding that Streetwalker?
wessimo
AG
I saw some at the post oak whole foods last week. I decided not to take the chance on the $16 bomber given the lack of reviews. Also thought 10% abv was a little low for the style and price.
Kyle98
AG
DFW folks, anyone tried the barrel-aged Legion yet?
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:
Anyone had Kentucky street walker? Deciding between that and some more christmas bomb

Is that your way of saying I should buy it?

Central market West Gate. Austin
aggiemike02
AG
quote:
quote:

its at bunker hill HEB in Houston.
Robert C. Christian
AG
quote:
Picked it up yesterday, planning on trying it out Sunday.
Kyle98
AG
quote:
quote:
Picked it up yesterday, planning on trying it out Sunday.
Flower Mound WhipIn got some today, might have to swing by and get some.

Also going to swing by the new brewery in Denton, Audacity Brew House, on the way home here in a bit, see how it is.
NoneGiven
AG
Specs at Brodie got their Rasputin XVII in today.
Central Market had some BCCS hidden in the back.

I am poorer now.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Planning on grabbing some on the way home today from Hall's to see how it is. I know more will be hitting at the Southlake Central Market and a few other places a little later this week if it turns out to be worth grabbing some more. How much have the 4 pack's been running?
army01
AG
quote:
Planning on grabbing some on the way home today from Hall's to see how it is. I know more will be hitting at the Southlake Central Market and a few other places a little later this week if it turns out to be worth grabbing some more. How much have the 4 pack's been running?
I'm hearing in the $18-19 range.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Thanks army. That sounds very reasonable for a barrel aged RIS. Hopefully it turns out well for Community and they start bottling some other barrel aged variations of their beers.
Jock 07
AG
Just grabbed a bottle of port old viscosity. Anybody have any experience with it? Any good?
army01
AG
quote:
Thanks army. That sounds very reasonable for a barrel aged RIS. Hopefully it turns out well for Community and they start bottling some other barrel aged variations of their beers.
i read somewhere that they were going to release more in January and February that were aged in a different type of barrel. I'd love to see this as a year round. Not enough of those.
Ags #1
AG
For anyone looking for BC BS they have pick your own six packs at Kroger's on Kirby for 999. They had 4 left. This is in Houston.
Two Down
AG
quote:
Just grabbed a bottle of port old viscosity. Anybody have any experience with it? Any good?
AggieMike - you dig into yours yet?
wessimo
AG
AGS #1 you are saying they have bourbon county in the pick 6 section??!? You didn't clean them out?
Ags #1
AG
I did not. They had 8 and I grabbed 4. Leave some for someone else
wessimo
AG
That is nice of you. Do you mean the one in the west gray shopping center?
First Page Last Page
Page 573 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.