Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,568,833 Views | 62489 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by La Fours
La Fours
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I'm sure we can pick up the slack at our tailgate like the one game last year if that works. You may recall that we are along the grass on the north side of Reed Arena (will provide map again if the decision is made to go here).

we will have a ton of people at our tailgate and I'll be cooking most of the time for them, but there should be room for a table or two right next to our tents where the New Republic Brewery guys set up (with us).

Just say the word and you've got yourself a new landing spot!

You should invite the New Republic guys to participate in the share. Whether at your tailgate or at NoCol's.
Echoes97
AG
Anyone have the link for the spreadsheet for the upcoming share? Will cellar dive tonight and get it updated. Looking forward to it, hope the damn rain stays away!!
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
p-wonk01
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm sure we can pick up the slack at our tailgate like the one game last year if that works. You may recall that we are along the grass on the north side of Reed Arena (will provide map again if the decision is made to go here).

we will have a ton of people at our tailgate and I'll be cooking most of the time for them, but there should be room for a table or two right next to our tents where the New Republic Brewery guys set up (with us).

You should invite the New Republic guys to participate in the share. Whether at your tailgate or at NoCol's.

that was my thought, since they are at our tailgate every game it works out well. NoCol, if you are cool with it we can have it at ours so John (NewRep) can finally join also. If you really want it at yours then I can acquiesce.
62strat
AG
Well I broke down and paid that damn $43 price tag.

That's $80 of beer staring you in the face right there.

NColoradoAG
quote:
quote:
quote:

that was my thought, since they are at our tailgate every game it works out well. NoCol, if you are cool with it we can have it at ours so John (NewRep) can finally join also. If you really want it at yours then I can acquiesce.
I would much rather just attend than host. Im ready for a break after hosting the two earlier in the year.
La Fours
AG
I think we need a change of venue and like the idea of p-wonk/bmac hosting. Especially since NoCol has a s*&t record when hosting. Maybe we will actually win the football game this weekend.
NColoradoAG
I hate all of you guys. I'm just going to open all the .rars by myself, send you pictures, and then come smash the bottles on Kimbrough in front of pwonks spot.
BSD
AG
NCol:

La Fours
AG
quote:
I hate all of you guys. I'm just going to open all the .rars by myself, send you pictures, and then come smash the bottles on Kimbrough in front of pwonks spot.
jah003
S
I heart this thread...

I'm gonna drop off a JK Colour Five at the share for you guys to partake in. It's the least I could do for canceling the week before.
BSD
AG
Make it a JK Colour Five and some strippers and you'll earn my forgiveness.
jah003
S
quote:
Make it a JK Colour Five and some strippers and you'll earn my forgiveness.

I can offer 3 sweaty, slightly overweight, balding men...
p-wonk01
AG
Here is the map again for the location of our tailgate. I think the location will probably be a bit closer to the parking lot entrance than the red dot indicates, but near enough. If the New Republic guys are already there then just look for the white cooler with taps. If not, I'll try to have our "Piwonka Fam and Friends" (or whatever it says) sign up. Yes the map is basic, but it was initially meant for people who didn't kow A&M.

A few questions:

How many people do we think are joining?
Bottle listing somewhere?
What time should we look into starting this shindig?

Food - Like last time I can't ask the rents to provide food for everyone (since they have 30+ people they have to cook for this time), but there may be some stuff I can mooch off of. I could maybe bring something for the share also if need be.

[URL=http://s437.photobucket.com/user/nathanp01/media/Slide1_zps615b268f.jpg.html][/URL]
La Fours
AG
I can bring a bunch of venison sausage if you don't mind grilling it up.
BSD
AG
I was going to cook a brisket again but I am already feeling a bit lazy about it. I suck.
NColoradoAG
I've already fed you inconsiderate *******s enough free food.
aggiejz
AG
I'll attend. Y'all are also welcome to swing by the Good Bull Hunting tailgate at any point - there should be lots of food/beverages over there, and it's pretty close to this one. Whenever there's a spreadsheet or something, I'll see what all bottles I can bring and add 'em.
DallasAggie2012
AG
Count me in for both the bottle share and the GBH tailgate! Can;t wait to meet up with you guys again as I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone at the Ole Miss game. Don't know what I'll bring yet, but I'm sure I can pull together some good stuff.
La Fours
AG
Bottle Share Spreadsheet

I've made a spreadsheet for the share. I copied NoCol's format from the last one so if any of you guys want to set up an in person trade, there's space for that.

We need to set up a time for the share. The game is at 6:30. Would a 2pm share work for p-wonk and bmac? Or should we aim for noon or 1? That will give people time to go to other tailgates.
AggieOO
outside chance we make it in for the game. if so, i have some bottles of JK that were never claimed. Might grab one of those to share.
NColoradoAG
quote:
Bottle Share Google Doc

I've made a spreadsheet for the share. I copied NoCol's format from the last one so if any of you guys want to set up an in person trade, there's space for that.

We need to set up a time for the share. The game is at 6:30. Would a 2pm share work for p-wonk and bmac? Or should we aim for noon or 1? That will give people time to go to other tailgates.
You need to make the spreadsheet open for editing by people with the link, dumbass

LYMI
La Fours
AG
I knew I would **** it up. Thanks for letting me know. Dick.
BSD
AG
Dumb ass.

La Fours
AG
Ok, so I'm a google docs noob and have no idea how to make the spreadsheet editable to anyone. Someone help, please.
La Fours
AG
Never mind. I figured it out.

Mizzou bottle share spreadsheet
NColoradoAG
quote:
Ok, so I'm a google docs noob and have no idea how to make the spreadsheet editable to anyone. Someone help, please.
Good lord. Aren't you in IT?

Go to "Share" under file and change it to "users with link can edit"
La Fours
AG
I fix servers. I don't share spreadsheets. That's a job for peons.
NColoradoAG
quote:
So your whole job is basically "Unplug it, wait 15 seconds, plug it back in."
La Fours
AG
Can't unplug a virtual machine, dingus. I click a button.
BSD
AG
quote:
quote:
So you're whole job is basically "Unplug it, wait 15 seconds, plug it back in."

Awesome. was just about to post something similar.
62strat
AG
Wait, don't you have to wait 30 seconds before turning it back on?

Obviously I leave this type of thing up to the professionals.
La Fours
AG
What time works for you guys? Is 2pm good? Or even noon or 1pm?
BSD
AG
the later the better for me. I've got stuff to do in the morning and have to drive up after that.
La Fours
AG
Nope, as soon as it's off, I click another button to turn it back on.
Echoes97
AG
Updated the spreadsheet with my initial offerings, will search and see what else I can bring.

As far as time, 2 PM sounds pretty good, but whatever works we'll be there all day enjoying the weather and all.

Also food wise, our tailgate is right down the way from y'all's p-wonk, and everyone is welcome to stop by there on the way to or way back from the share as we'll have tons of food. I'll try and bring some food down when I come also. Our tailgate is directly at the corner of Penberthy and John Kimbrough w/ the tents/satellite/TVs, big 5th wheel smoker trailer and flags (Maroon Mayhem). All Ags welcome.
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
First Page Last Page
Page 552 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.