Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,644,236 Views | 62620 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Chipotlemonger
NColoradoAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Hi friends! Grad school has consumed my life and I have just totally lost track of this board lately.. I'm gonna try and be on here more often again.

Can anyone save me some scrolling effort and tell me whether y'all have any bottle shares planned for any of the home games left? I've got some bottles from various travels I'd be happy to share..
Mizzou @ Jacob's tailgate
BSD
AG
I'll be there. If y'all play your cards right, I'll probably bring a bottle of Karbach Rodeo Clown.
BSD
AG
or can...whatever.
txaggie05
NColoradoAG
I plan to bring the entire Epic Brainless series
La Fours
AG
quote:
I plan to bring the entire Epic Brainless series
jetch17
AG
quote:
finally...

GD it, that was my idea
jah003
S
quote:
quote:
Hi friends! Grad school has consumed my life and I have just totally lost track of this board lately.. I'm gonna try and be on here more often again.

Can anyone save me some scrolling effort and tell me whether y'all have any bottle shares planned for any of the home games left? I've got some bottles from various travels I'd be happy to share..

Yep, I'll host. When things get closer I'll get a spreadsheet going. I've got a PBR is the cellar I might bust out...
La Fours
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep, I'll host. When things get closer I'll get a spreadsheet going. I've got a PBR is the cellar I might bust out...
I think I have a Pliny that's about 2 years old that I've been saving. Should be about perfect now.
AgEng06
AG
Man, this Mizzou tailgate is shaping up to be outstanding...
maca1028
FancyKetchup14
AG
Great Lakes Brewing Company's Christmas Ale. 7% ABV and it's one of the most amazing things I have ever had. If any of yall are in the great lakes region during the winter months it's an absolute must.
BSD
AG
quote:

I heard Jetch may drop the mic with a bottle of Voodoo maple bacon ale.
La Fours
AG
quote:
quote:

Chocolate PB Banana or GTFO.
Scriffer
AG
Trade you for Five Miller High Life's.

5 for 1. Good deal.
army01
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think I have a Pliny that's about 2 years old that I've been saving. Should be about perfect now.
Aged to perfection. Hopefully, it was stored in a warm cabinet, preferable close to the oven vent.
La Fours
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Aged to perfection. Hopefully, it was stored in a warm cabinet, preferable close to the oven vent.
Duh, of course.
jetch17
AG
quote:
quote:

aggiejz
AG
Well all of these things sound quite thrilling. I'll make sure I'm in attendance for that then. Hopefully it's a late game so I have plenty of time to bounce between bottle share and GBH tailgate.
Jock 07
AG
quote:
Great Lakes Brewing Company's Christmas Ale. 7% ABV and it's one of the most amazing things I have ever had. If any of yall are in the great lakes region during the winter months it's an absolute must.

Was upset I missed this at GABF
Jock 07
AG
Merry Halloween

maca1028
I'll be sending an aurelian in my absence but I'll need proof it's drank at the share, maybe with NoCo passed out in the background in a lawn chair
NColoradoAG
quote:
I'll be sending an aurelian in my absence but I'll need proof it's drank at the share, maybe with NoCo passed out in the background in a lawn chair
IT WAS ONE TIME

maca1028
Hey...our new DC!
corndog04
AG
I drank my last voodoo bacon maple on Tuesday night. 2 years in the cellar and just as ****ty as I remembered.
Jock 07
AG
Had a couple of buddies over and got into some double DBA and artic sortie amongst other things. I don't know if the soire was just past it's time or what but it was pretty dry and meh
wessimo
AG
Drinking a pumpkinator (2013). Goes well with the kids Halloween candy.
La Fours
AG
quote:
quote:
IT WAS ONE TIME

I'll dome it for you.
jah003
S
Forgot to post this last Sunday... but me and some buddies did one of our monthly tastings. This month was Pumpkin Ales. This is certainly not my favorite style, but I was surprised by a few...

Here were the final rankings (all beers were tasted blind):

1) Schlafly Pumpkin Ale
2) Stevens Point Whole Hog Pumpkin Ale (my #1)
3) Upslope Pumpkin Ale
4) DFH Punkin
5) Southern Tier Pumpking (I hate this beer... actually poured some of it out)
6) Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale (This is the worst pumpkin beer I've ever had... what a freaking disaster)

I know this information doesn't do anyone much good, since Pumpkin ales are long gone. But... there ya go.
Scriffer
AG
Kenny Hill is suspended, so Conner McQueen is the backup now.

It's it too early to start drinking for Auburn?
jah003
S
quote:
Kenny Hill is suspended, so Conner McQueen is the backup now.

It's it too early to start drinking for Auburn?

I'm gonna pretend like the Auburn game isn't happening...
62strat
AG
quote:

I know this information doesn't do anyone much good, since Pumpkin ales are long gone. But... there ya go.

There are still lots of pumpkins left at stores around me.

Much different than Houston. I remember those being gone by October it seems.
AggieOO
Epic fermentation without representation is terrible. I'm done with this brewery.
CollinAB
AG
I haven't heard anything good about them. Glad I haven't dropped any money on their stuff.
army01
AG
I'm waiting on BBB before I write them off completely
First Page Last Page
Page 546 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.