Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,653,362 Views | 62634 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by Objective Aggie
SoTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone ever pass through Gause, Tx? I've honestly never heard of it but looks to be close to B/CS on 190. According to latest TABC filings someone is opening a brewpub there so now I have a reason to visit.
jah003
S
SoTxAg said:

Anyone ever pass through Gause, Tx? I've honestly never heard of it but looks to be close to B/CS on 190. According to latest TABC filings someone is opening a brewpub there so now I have a reason to visit.

It's right off 79. Drive through every time we come in from Austin. Don't think the people of Gause are clamoring for any hazy boi's or pastry stouts.
dave99ag
AG
I've ridden my bike out that way. Not much to see.

Agree with jah. Don't think we'll see much more than the standard tap line, but the more the merrier.
NColoradoAG
jah003 said:

SoTxAg said:

It's right off 79. Drive through every time we come in from Austin. Don't think the people of Gause are clamoring for any hazy boi's or pastry stouts.

Neither were the people of stinky little Greeley Colorado six years ago. You never know!
jah003
S
NColoradoAG said:

jah003 said:

SoTxAg said:

Neither were the people of stinky little Greeley Colorado six years ago. You never know!

I mean Greeley's pop is 106,000 and Gause is sitting at a cool 400...

Very important question... do you guys province Gause like the stuff you put on a wound... or have I been saying it wrong all these years?
dave99ag
AG
I've only heard it pronounced like the wound covering, but who knows what the locals say.

It's the same with Marathon where Brick Vault brewing is located. Locals pronounce it Mara-thin and not "thon." This coming from a town where people always say "Born."
Jason_Ag98
AG

Objective Aggie
AG

Quincey P. Morris
AG
Our new neighborhood gas station is stocking some decent stuff.
Mustang1
AG
Wow, location?
Quincey P. Morris
AG
We're in the east side of League City close to Kemah. It's on 2094 a couple miles west of 146.
jah003
S
Next 2 games are really going to make or break my bracket...

Friend went to Dallas last weekend and grabbed this. Beer is solid, can is amazing.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Need that can
Objective Aggie
AG

txag2008
AG
Enjoyed a few of my remaining '18 MM winnings this afternoon. The 2nd one was perfect for the fantasy baseball draft.

AgEng06
AG
In before dirty laptop screens become the next "electrical outlet".
txag2008
AG
Haha yah that screen looks awful in the picture. Don't notice it when it's inside, closed & docked.
Kyle98
AG
Hotel glassware and clean extra laptop screen!
Objective Aggie
AG
I've posted this beer several times but I think it's the best IPA from Spindletap and one of my favorites.
Wheatables02
Wheatables02
AG
Hard to see but Moonraker Hachi Machi!

Let's go Arkansas!!!
Wheatables02
AG
Triple p
jah003
S
Damn... I might have to make a trip to JK for this...
Objective Aggie
AG

maca1028
Just secured a couple for our Wimberley trip next week.
maca1028
Pretty good slammer.
Bulldog73
AG
I'm a fan.
jetch17
AG
An ok evening hanging with that dickhole BSD ...

jah003
S
Standings going into the Final Four. I haven't looked at all the possible outcomes because I suck and I can't win. So... If you suck like me start setting aside some beers.
steve00
AG
I'm pretty sure Michigan losing ended my chance at backing into second place if everything else went my way. Seems the only people with a chance to move up would be if Baylor wins it all.
txag2008
AG
In Texarkana for work and stopped in at a hole in the wall place. I couldn't figure out how/why they had such a good beer selection (Topping Goliath, Old Nation, etc) I then figured out I had crossed over into Arkansas and it all made sense.
La Fours
AG
Of course Dr. Lady Dave chose Baylor.

I am disappoint, Dave. I thought you had exercised those demons?

dave99ag
AG
She knows no one in this group is going to pick Baylor out of spite.

Looks like our best chance is 2nd, so the the trophy will be moving on soon.
jh0400
AG
What was the place? I pass through there every few months.
txag2008
AG
Chubby Cheeks

Word of warning though, check the dates on the cans. I found some IPAs that were dust covered and over a year old. The stuff I got was all from February though, just have to look a little.
First Page Last Page
Page 1603 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.