Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,568,449 Views | 62489 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by La Fours
AggieOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i thought texas cigar city was brewed at Oskar Blues in austin?
dave99ag
AG
If it is, that's even worse. I haven't looked at can dates in awhile because they were always old. Doesn't help that B/CS has sh*tty distribution.
turfman80
AG
dave99ag said:

If it is, that's even worse. I haven't looked at can dates in awhile because they were always old. Doesn't help that B/CS has sh*tty distribution.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
dave99ag
AG
My wife just sent me this order confirmation! She has a friend in CA sending it over to us.

Mustang1
AG
Whew this is good stuff.
Kyle98
AG
The Pseudo Sue my buddy brought me is right army 3 months old. Guess I need to have it fresh, because even 3 months old is ****ing fantastic!
Scriffer
AG
dave99ag said:

My wife just sent me this order confirmation! She has a friend in CA sending it over to us.

Chipotlemonger
AG
Page 1600! Whoa.

Great sunny afternoon happy hour beer here.

Quincey P. Morris
AG
Saint Arnold Double Down and Aggie Baseball. Enjoying them both.

62strat
AG
My body is ready for snowmaggedon.

$5 make your own six packs at my local king soopers for the last few weeks, I guess they're clearing some stuff out. Makes for a good mix of daily drinker type stuff for myself and neighbors.
jah003
S
62strat said:

My body is ready for snowmaggedon.

Is that a Honest Kids variant? What year? ISO.
Objective Aggie
AG
You always remember your first.
Jock 07
AG
Did a little shopping at the local businesses this evening
Scriffer
AG
Starting early with Spindletap One Love
Bmac04
AG
Still drinking fantastic
FriedTex
AG
I don't think I'll ever have this type of discipline
CDub06
AG
I've brought a cooler full of stuff to share at my neighborhood shindig today. I've been working on these Bud Lite drinkers. "Oh, I like craft beer. I've had Bombshell Blonde."

I opened the eyes of a few I think. Pulled some stuff including Jester King, Weldwerks, Hoof Hearted, and a 2016 Bruery sour. Had some weird stuff in there too and neighbors were impressed with what craft beer can be. Hint: It's better than Southern Star.

Quincey P. Morris
AG
I see mud bugs!
CDub06
AG
Yeah, I guess people in these parts like them? I'm just here for the corn and camaraderie.
Mustang1
AG
RRBC night
jetch17
AG
Beer thread killing it lately on the Pliny & RRBC hauls
jah003
S
Selection Sunday! Think the Ags squeak in as a 11... might have to play in that first four game. NET is hovering a 150... so seems like a pretty solid bet we're in.

JK.

SIGN YO ASS UP!
Get in the action now:
https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2021/en/group?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D3665944&ex_cid=tcmen2021_email&groupID=3665944&groupp=YmVlcno%3D&inviteuser=e0ZGNzE0RjNELTk2RTItNDYyNi04NkE2LTUyQjk0MzhGQkFBNX0%3D&invitesource=email

Group: Beer Thread March Madness
Password: beerz
Bmac04
AG
FriedTex said:

I don't think I'll ever have this type of discipline

I don't have any discipline. Traded for this bottle last week.
Objective Aggie
AG
One of my boys is home from A&M. Wagyu and Pliny.
La Fours
AG
He knows that there isn't a spring break this year right? Just the day off this Friday.
jah003
S
Finally made it to NC and had a couple of Burial brews last night.

Daily reminder to sign up for March madness. Currently sitting at 7 entries which would only be enough for 1st place at the moment. DO IT!
ChipFTAC01
AG
Much fresher Jai alai than I'm used to.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Might as well pick up some extra Burial while you are there to send my way once I win the tourney
SoTxAg
AG
We were visiting family in Houston this weekend and I was able to make it to Great Heights, Eureka Heights, Brash and Astral. Great Heights won the day for me, good beers.

Was looking for a bottle shop but didnt come across one, any suggestions for next time we visit?
Two Down
AG
Craft Beer Cellar (2 locations - downtown and Cypress) usually have a pretty large selection of local stuff and stuff that may not have distro. Specs downtown location is likewise good. DQ / Beer Station has a really good setup, and I like to throw as much business his way as I can. He's been in the business quite a while now.
CDub06
AG
Held this Butterfinger BA stout for almost 2.5 years (for science). Thought it was time to test it out. WOW . It held extremely well. Wasn't sure how the candy would do over time, but it was no problem.

14.2% on a Monday night... wish I had someone to share this beauty with.

jah003
S
New fad. Clear IPA's...

txag2008
AG
jah003 said:

Selection Sunday! Think the Ags squeak in as a 11... might have to play in that first four game. NET is hovering a 150... so seems like a pretty solid bet we're in.

JK.

SIGN YO ASS UP!
Get in the action now:
https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2021/en/group?redirect=tcmen%3A%2F%2Fx-callback-url%2FshowGroup%3FgroupID%3D3665944&ex_cid=tcmen2021_email&groupID=3665944&groupp=YmVlcno%3D&inviteuser=e0ZGNzE0RjNELTk2RTItNDYyNi04NkE2LTUyQjk0MzhGQkFBNX0%3D&invitesource=email

It ok to share this with a non-Aggie who doesn't even know what TexAgs is?? I'll definitely vouch for him

(It's OK if the answer is no)
maca1028

jah003
S
txag2008 said:

jah003 said:

JK.

SIGN YO ASS UP!
Get in the action now:

It ok to share this with a non-Aggie who doesn't even know what TexAgs is?? I'll definitely vouch for him

(It's OK if the answer is no)

Totally cool with me if you vouch. I mean Lady Dave entered one year. Just know that if they don't send you'll be sending their box.
First Page Last Page
Page 1600 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.