Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,673,363 Views | 62640 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Kyle98
Quincey P. Morris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Having some fun ones at my parents place tonight.

maca1028
This is a good one.
Objective Aggie
AG
Prairie House Slush in a Prairie House glass no less.
Kyle98
AG
Nice. I've got a 2-can box in fridge for the weekend. Can't wait to try it.

I picked up a 4-pack of the Bananas Foster beer today. It was surprisingly pretty good!
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Georgetown is really stepping it up! Found a place that had Jester King Detrivore on draft!
Quincey P. Morris
AG
These two from Saloon Door are solid.

jah003
S
You drinking out of a flower vase?
La Fours
AG
This is new to our H-E-B. So I decided to give it a try. It's not bad. Only thick and not thicc. Which is kind of a shame.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
jah003 said:

You drinking out of a flower vase?

Lol. Perspective is weird I guess, but it's out of a weird wine glass.
maca1028
Kinda stingy with their pours.
maca1028

DaveHimself
AG
Kyle98 said:

I picked up a 4-pack of the Bananas Foster beer today. It was surprisingly pretty good!

I just picked up a single as I do all of their crazy beers, but I agree!

turfman80
AG
Happy pre Thanksgiving! Doing prep work for tomorrow's meal with a little help.

Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
K Bo
AG

MavsAg
AG
Love me some new mag
AggieDad24
Brewing tomorrow and like a moron I realized I don't have any Camden tablets. Anyone spare one?
Pitter Patter
Objective Aggie
AG
Second time for this one. Really like it.
La Fours
AG
Are you in college station? If so, look up the facebook groupTexas Aggieland Brew Club, ask your question there.
Jock 07
AG

Chipotlemonger
AG
Cheers, fellas! Happy Thanksgiving.

Love this beer. Once a year release from Moonlight, a slightly bigger bodied black lager. Roasty and malty and boozier than their flagship beer.

turfman80
AG
Happy Thanksgiving, beer nuts!

Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
GarlandAg2012
AG
Tart and delicious. Wonderful way to start the day. I'm the only one who likes saisons so I'll have to take the whole thing down...oops!
the_batman26: I guess yall need this, its something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
Jock 07
AG
So a coworker's buddy who flys for ups is on a thanksgiving layover out here in LA and brought out some treehouse. First time I've gotten to try treehouse, this **** is phenomenal

GarlandAg2012
AG
Jock 07 said:

So a coworker's buddy who flys for ups is on a thanksgiving layover out here in LA and brought out some treehouse. First time I've gotten to try treehouse, this **** is phenomenal

Juice Machine is one of my faves
the_batman26: I guess yall need this, its something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
steve00
AG
Treehouse has so many great beers. And the brewery is a cool experience. Absolutely worth the trip if you are ever anywhere near Boston.
La Fours
AG
Happy Thanksgiving y'all. No beer for me yet. But my wife received this wine as a thank you gift from some clients. We opened it with our thanksgiving lunch. It's pretty damn good.
Jock 07
AG
steve00 said:

Treehouse has so many great beers. And the brewery is a cool experience. Absolutely worth the trip if you are ever anywhere near Boston.

One day I'm going to make it to that part of the country. I've only been to rhode island for a few days for work. That's the extent of my NE travels.
62strat
AG
Hold your mouth for the beer!

streetfighter2012
AG
Had a quick trip to urgent care after slicing my thumb open this morning. I had to skip the pain meds knowing this was waiting for me in the fridge.

AgEng06
AG
streetfighter2012 said:

I had to skip the pain meds knowing this was waiting for me in the fridge.

Why not both?
ChipFTAC01
AG
Had this with Thanksgiving dinner and afterwards. Went well with turkey and with Apple pie. I've had this in the pantry forever.
Ags #1
AG

Jock 07
AG
No birthday or anniversary BCBS here in la. I got 1 bottle of the #4 and I'm good wasn't interested in the other two variants. Looks like Omaha got some birthday
Silver Arrows
AG
No birthday or anniversary bourbon county in Denver either. The beer guy at Argonauts said there wasn't any in Colorado.
CDub06
AG
Spent some time in Kennesaw with the (church of Christ) in-laws. Atlanta is one of my favorite beer towns, so I was bummed I was really limited to one night out.

Snuck out to Dry County one night after a run. They surprised me with some really awesome IPAs

Knocked Halfway Crooks off my long-time to do list. They do some really great stuff. They focus mainly on German and Czech styles, but do a lot of beers.

Hung out past closing an old favorite, Monday Night Brewing with a buddy that works there. They just continue to get better. Their IPAs and Stouts are so killer.

I'm hauling back some other stuff I grabbed from Total Wine during "a trip to Kroger" earlier this week as well.

Overall it was a successful trip.
First Page Last Page
Page 1572 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.