Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,567,538 Views | 62481 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by 62strat
jh0400
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ingenious does some cool stuff, but it's way out there.
jetch17
AG
Yeah laziness is setting in
jh0400
AG
Depending on when they open I may head over there after I leave Brash Friday morning.
Connd

Grimm Artisanal ales
turfman80
AG
[img]<a href=[/img]

Happy Thanksgiving!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! This is a very good beer. Been a while since I tackled a triple IPA.

ChipFTAC01
AG

Beer run yesterday. Still on thanksgiving wine before starting into some roadies to head down the block for the post-thanksgiving block party.
jetch17
AG
Doming a brew a coworker gave me a while back .... miiiight ponder slamming a hammersmashedface later

Happy thanksgiving crew
jh0400
AG
You going to Brash tomorrow?
jetch17
AG
Prolly not, but may change... not going at the asscrack o dawn though
jh0400
AG
I'm going to swing through sometime before lunch. I want Black Masses and Peanut Butter Wolf, and I'm betting that it won't sell out early.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG

This is a great variant.
Jock 07
AG
Anyone going out for BCBS tomorrow? Apparently we're supposed to get vanilla wheat wine and bramble here. Really want to find the vanilla
jh0400
AG
jh0400 said:

I'm going to swing through sometime before lunch. I want Black Masses and Peanut Butter Wolf, and I'm betting that it won't sell out early.

Just saw that there will be no Peanut Butter Wolf tomorrow due to a label mix up.
Jock 07
AG
This is pretty good. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Scriffer
AG
One of my annual favorites. Happy Thanksgiving all!

txag2008
AG
Nothing I can say
A polar eclipse of the heart

dave99ag
AG
Happy Thanksgiving!

Jock 07
AG
Just found this deep in the back of the beer fridge. Really kicking myself in the ass for not drinking it yet as it's lost a lot of the flavors from when it was originally released. Oh well hopefully making room for some vanilla tomorrow.

MathNewman06
AG
streetfighter2012
AG
I think Brash is still doing crowlers of the peanut butter just no 4-packs
jh0400
AG
I saw the line on Facebook and said "**** that." I may head over a little closer to noon and see if it's cleared out.
jetch17
AG
Jock, you in Tine for the holiday?
jh0400
AG
Brash is manageable now. Still lots of Black Masses bottles. I may swing by EH now since I'm in the neighborhood for a Nuke the Whales.
Jock 07
AG
I'll be down for Christmas, tine from 22-26 Dec & to then onto Georgetown.
Jock 07
AG
The variant prices seem to keep rising every year but folks keep lining up for them. Missed the bramble by 2 folks.

txag2008
AG
Don't think scarcity is an issue this yr, but here was HEB Bunker Hill this afternoon if anyone is interested.

dave99ag
AG
Finally got around to moving the beer fridge from our office in the Woodlands to CS. Stocked it with beer from our Boston trip. Only one can didn't survive TSA's ineptitude. Tree House and Trillium are so delicious!

BSD
AG
I totally forgot about BCBS. I'll swing by Spring Valley Specs in a few.
hbc07
AG
Happy Black Friday! Dipping into the closet tonight.

2012 Deschutes/Hair of the Dog Conflux No. 1 - Collage. Solid 11.6%. I can say I'm glad to have another 8 or 9 bottles left

AggieStout
AG
The angry chair is soooooo good.

dixie whiskey
AG
I've cut back on beer spending recently thanks to some unexpected expenses popping up. havent even kept up with releases as I'd just be depressed over things I cant have. somehow I managed to tune out all the black Friday stuff. I was at heb today and it dawned on me how out of the loop I really was when I saw the special releases on shelves, triggering a holy **** I completely forgot about black Friday beer releases this year. they had some CBS, bcbs, black crack (after seeing these on shelves all year I thought if theyd just lower the price they might actually sell some this year, but no. they're about the same as BBA ten fidy and bcbs again), a couple of the southern star stout mix packs, xocoveza charred and I forget the name of the other barrel aged stone stout. I figure I'll grab some bcbs over the next couple weeks, I've got a CBS from this year already, got some ten fidy from last year to drink still, etc so I passed on buying anything.

I'm disappointed I didnt think to chase down some Bcbs variants, but otherwise I'm not overly excited about that bunch. ba ten fidy,CBS and the like are great beers but aren't really truck chase worthy. did anything else drop thats more whalezy or is this just a meh black Friday?

ps if anyone knows of bcbs variants still available on the nw/cypress side I'm interested
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG

Have a little bit more Hill Farmstead Maple syrup left and made some waffles this morning. I should have bought more of this stuff.
AggieOO
Drinking a BCBS vanilla straight outta the mutha ****in' bottle.

Holy crap, that game.
txag2008
AG
bonkers
First Page Last Page
Page 1397 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.