Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,641,438 Views | 62609 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by SoTxAg
Wheatables02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What brews should I be looking to try out at vortex in Atlanta then in Auburn? I saw a couple of Scofflaw IPAs on the vortex menu
Bmac04
AG
Beer mail
hemmy
The St. Arnold's 2017 Pumpkinator is very good right now.
jh0400
AG
Is Jester King's Hype dead? We're heading out in a little while, and it looks like they still have the last three or four releases available for purchase.
jah003
S
jh0400 said:

Is Jester King's Hype dead? We're heading out in a little while, and it looks like they still have the last three or four releases available for purchase.
They've finally outpaced the neckbeards and ****lords (which I honestly think was their goal). There is just no financial or logistical way to keep up anymore even for the neckiest of the neckbeards...
lne2011
AG
Lucked into a 2015, 2016, and 2017 KBS today! Thank God some dudes with more money than me have wives that tell them to get rid of beer because they have too much in the house.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
jah003 said:

jh0400 said:

They've finally outpaced the neckbeards and ****lords (which I honestly think was their goal). There is just no financial or logistical way to keep up anymore even for the neckiest of the neckbeards...

Really at this point the only ones that you have to show up early for are the small bottle fruited sours and maybe the occasional super small batch 750.
jh0400
AG
We bought a couple of fruited spons and CRU-55 today. A few years ago those would've been gone in a couple of days. There are also magnums of BdBdB available for $75.
maca1028
We ran into the same thing a few weeks ago. All the spon variants were readily available along with Aurelian and several of magnums.
Chipotlemonger
AG

Pretty good quadrupel from Ommegang, it's done with blueberries and coffee. It works. (Collaboration with Brash)
Scriffer
AG
I can't be the only one drinking after that calamity

Courtesy of jah. Fantastic as always
Chipotlemonger
AG
Had an Odell Rupture (they call it a fresh grind pale ale) and a (512) Nut Brown Ale after that mess. The beers were great. The game, not so much.
AgEng06
AG
I've downed a 2016 Avery Rumpkin and a 2017 Birthday Bomb so far tonight.
IronRed13
AG
Super Shiner

Scriffer
AG
Strong work, team. Unfortunately I'm flying solo on baby duty tonight, so this is all I get to do.
dave99ag
AG
Scriffer said:

Strong work, team. Unfortunately I'm flying solo on baby duty tonight, so this is all I get to do.

T&P

I cleaned out our B-52 stash and am now on baby duty. Stupid thunderstorm sure as hell isn't helping.
dave99ag
AG
Beautiful day at B-52 until the toddler did toddler things and we had to leave.

maca1028
Those damn things are garden killers....the caterpillar not the toddler.
dave99ag
AG
Yeah, it was quite a large one too. Let the boy take a look, but there was way too much else going on to keep his attention.
MathNewman06
AG
Too many weekends in a row with 3 year olds' birthday parties. I think we have a few weeks off now, knock on northwoods.
AgEng06
AG
Death by Coconut
AggieStout
AG
AgEng06 said:

Death by Coconut

Trying to score me a ba version.
steve00
AG
Seems to be right day for this
lne2011
AG
steve00 said:

Seems to be right day for this

Was just about to ask what everyone was drinking to celebrate the elections being over. But, you already provided the perfect answer.
AgEng06
AG
Either that one or Black Tuesday... depending on how you voted.
jah003
S
I bought this on the shelf at my local H-E-B today... what a time to be alive.
Topher17
AG
If you're referring to Mueller, it was long gone before I got off of work. Sad day. Certainly cool to see it making its way here to atx though
jah003
S
Topher17 said:

If you're referring to Mueller, it was long gone before I got off of work. Sad day. Certainly cool to see it making its way here to atx though
Still plenty on the shelf at the Lakeline H-E-B when I left around 7 tonight.
DonaldFDraper
AG
Does any Spindle tap make it to BCS? If so, where?
La Fours
AG
Their everyday beers can be found in town. Texas Ave H-E-B had some the other day. I think Eskimo Hut did too.
maca1028
I hear that Juiceton has even made it to shelves. No luck on my side of town.
Connd
Juiceton and 5% tint made it to Austin a few weeks back.
Two Down
AG
So as it turns out, I am going to have a surplus of the latest releases from Spindletap (likely 2-4 cans per release). Any of you all in one area that I could send some cans to? Not looking for anything really, just know that I will not get to all of these while they are still fresh.
La Fours
AG
Good bull!
Bmac04
AG
Anyone coming for Ole Miss game?
First Page Last Page
Page 1392 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.