Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,643,253 Views | 62614 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by jh0400
AggieOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Represent830 said:

Think I'm going to make it up for the game. Where will everyone be and at what time?

Also, longshot here, but does anyone have access to Wicked Weed distro? In particular, El Paraiso? I made a trade with a dude for some other beers and he wanted some specific extras so I asked him to throw a few of those in there. Had one last night and it was absolutely lights out and I want more. I would ask that dude I traded with but he was an absolute ******* and the worst person I've ever traded with.
too bad you didn't ask this yesterday. My sister-in-law was at the brewery, but they already left asheville.
BSD
AG
Four days in Cali and I've yet to drink a beer.

Ahh, here we go...

La Fours
La Fours
AG
Well ***** When you put it that way...
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Lit.
steve00
AG
Sitting in Cali, trying a Cali Green for the first time. Not bad. For some reason BSD accidentally sent me this instead of an Assassin.
AggieStout
AG
jah003 said:

AggieStout said:

Anyone know when KBS is supposed to hit stores in Texas/Austin. National distro was April 1 so I hope should be happening soon.
Whichcraft said Wednesday. They are typically 2-3 days ahead of the HEB's and such... I'll ask my beer guy.
yeah let me know. I want to get my hands on one of those bombers. or a 4 pack. Im not picky. Also never heard of this whichcraft place but i googled it and it looks pretty good, look like they have a large selection.
jah003
S
AggieStout said:

jah003 said:

AggieStout said:

Anyone know when KBS is supposed to hit stores in Texas/Austin. National distro was April 1 so I hope should be happening soon.
Whichcraft said Wednesday. They are typically 2-3 days ahead of the HEB's and such... I'll ask my beer guy.
yeah let me know. I want to get my hands on one of those bombers. or a 4 pack. Im not picky. Also never heard of this whichcraft place but i googled it and it looks pretty good, look like they have a large selection.
It'll be in tomorrow at the Lakeline HEB. Whichcraft is great... It's just so damn far from my house.
AggieStout
AG
Im going to get one of these one day. One day.
AggieStout
AG
jah003 said:

AggieStout said:

jah003 said:

AggieStout said:

It'll be in tomorrow at the Lakeline HEB. Whichcraft is great... It's just so damn far from my house.
OHHHH Snap. Looks like i know what ill be doing during lunch time.
steve00
AG
On to one from NCol. So red, so sour.
Geriatric Punk
AG
Anyone seen lagunitas Waldo's SA in DFW? Not sure if they distribute it here. Just moved back and don't know the spots.
Represent830
AG
AggieOO said:

Represent830 said:

Think I'm going to make it up for the game. Where will everyone be and at what time?

Also, longshot here, but does anyone have access to Wicked Weed distro? In particular, El Paraiso? I made a trade with a dude for some other beers and he wanted some specific extras so I asked him to throw a few of those in there. Had one last night and it was absolutely lights out and I want more. I would ask that dude I traded with but he was an absolute ******* and the worst person I've ever traded with.
too bad you didn't ask this yesterday. My sister-in-law was at the brewery, but they already left asheville.
Damn.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Damn it!
jah003
S
Leaderboard doesn't change... Hudson, Streetfighter, and Dave go 1, 2, 3.

Will post up a spreadsheet tomorrow and get a draft going. Congrats guys!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Closest I've ever been in one of these pools.
maca1028
Chipotlemonger said:

Closest I've ever been in one of these pools.

Me too, I'm surprised I was able to climb back up to 4th.
streetfighter2012
AG
Wow awesome tournament. Congrats on the victory Hudson!
Jock 07
AG
Hotel beer back in the springs. Nothing exciting in right now apparently. Was hoping for some more solera which I stumbled upon last time here. Anyhow, I prefer 2x4

streetfighter2012
AG
I'll be out in Asheville at the end of the month. I'll keep my eyes open for you.
NColoradoAG
In and out of IAH
NColoradoAG
BSD said:

Four days in Cali and I've yet to drink a beer.

Ahh, here we go...

You have to take take the cap off for it to count. Its not like dry humping that 6, maybe 7ish after a night out at pappadeaux
Hudson2508
AG
Thanks SF, same to you on placing. Can't wait to explain the porch bombs to my wife.
La Fours
AG
I don't know that it's been released yet, but was in the latest email from the brewery. Might check the Lagunitas website.
dave99ag
AG
Hudson2508 said:

Thanks SF, same to you on placing. Can't wait to explain the porch bombs to my wife.
My wife is pretty excited and I'm only getting two boxes. FedEx / UPS drivers are going to hate you.
jah003
S
Link is up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K462Xn_KoQaZu1emGq72Z5_1nJUdiWWDYGe6COQHsTw
Winners/Losers, please update your information ASAP so we can get the ball rolling on a draft.

Thanks!
Chipotlemonger
AG
jah003 said:

Link is up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K462Xn_KoQaZu1emGq72Z5_1nJUdiWWDYGe6COQHsTw
Winners/Losers, please update your information ASAP so we can get the ball rolling on a draft.

Thanks!

bmac - "Nothing good. Pick me last "
dave99ag
dave99ag
AG
How does the draft work? 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2, 1-2 and so on?
Chipotlemonger
AG
dave99ag said:

How does the draft work? 1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2, 1-2 and so on?

Thought last year the first place person got to draft a few names before 2 and 3 got in on it.
dave99ag
AG
Yeah, I can't remember how it went. Will wait for commish.
streetfighter2012
AG
Last year had 2 winners. I think 1st place picked 3, 2nd place picked 1 and so on.
Kyle98
AG
Updated, sorry for the novel.
Hudson2508
AG
Mine is updated. Someone text me when the draft needs to get going. I'm slammed here so might not check in when you need me to.
jah003
S
Here's what I got...

1st round draft: 1st picks 5, then 2nd picks 2, then 3rd picks 1.

2nd round draft: 1st picks 5, then 2nd picks 2, then 3rd picks 1.

3rd round draft: 1st picks 4, then 2nd picks 1.
First Page Last Page
Page 1179 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.