Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,673,834 Views | 62644 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Quincey P. Morris
txag2008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Found in north DFW (Denton)
jah003
S

So much win here... Now open 7 days a week, flights and pitchers avilable, and the pitcher in the picture is for sale at the taproom.
La Fours
AG
Sweet. Just in time for one of my vendors to organize an Austin brewery booze cruise.
62strat
AG
Where is this going to end?

Partially owned by Pabst, not sure how much stake they have though.

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
2014 Bourbon Barrel Temptress at my local beer bar in McKinney. Good stuff

Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Also this.. which is even better.

Chipotlemonger
AG
Excellent beer. One of my recent favorites.
Jock 07
AG
I hunted for one of those while I was down there for Christmas with no luck.
La Fours
AG
I've got an extra you can have. When will you be back down here?
maca1028
Just booked our summer trip to San Diego. Staying in La Jolla, gonna need some beer shop, brewery, and bar recommendations.
Didn't mean to use the crying face.
tl1127
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Care to share the name of this bar?
Post removed:
by user
army01
AG
Not too hard. Central Market had their 4 cases out on the floor, but everywhere else seemed to have the 1 per person limit.
army01
AG
maca1028 said:

Just booked our summer trip to San Diego. Staying in La Jolla, gonna need some beer shop, brewery, and bar recommendations.
Didn't mean to use the crying face.

In Carlsbad - Texas Wine and Spirit or The Pizza Port bottle shop.

In SD - Bottlecraft near Toronado - just be aware that a lot of the bars and restaurants around won't let you bring your bottles in.
Robert C. Christian
AG
tl1127 said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Care to share the name of this bar?

Looks like Square Burger.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Finally cracked open a good golly miss molly tonight. It's mighty tasty, but it's mighty sweet. I haven't had Jack in forever, but I remember it being sweeter than I prefer in a whiskey and that carries over to the bear.

That being said, good job.
tl1127
AG
Thanks. I've only been there once, but I don't remember them having a great beer selection. It looks like I need a return trip...
Jock 07
AG
PM sent
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Yep. Square Burger. We live a couple of blocks away so we are in pretty often. They have a pretty good tap list for up here in Nearly Oklahoma.
streetfighter2012
AG
sent in an email to RSVP to the Bell's tasting. I haven't heard anything back from Specs confirming we have seats though. I've been looking forward to Bell's distributing to Texas since stopping in at the brewery 2 years ago.
AggieStout
AG
Jock 07 said:

I hunted for one of those while I was down there for Christmas with no luck.
I can keep an eye out for you. I could of swore i saw some the other day when i was out hunting for high-west. I know i saw the coffee one. If I find one I can pick it up for you.

Were you talking about the real ale or the BBT?
jh0400
AG
I've got three 2016 BBTs that I bought to send to a guy who was supposed to send me some Parish in return. He's decided that Parish beers are now #whalezbro, so I'm open to distributing them here if anyone is interested.
jah003
S
jh0400 said:

I've got three 2016 BBTs that I bought to send to a guy who was supposed to send me some Parish in return. He's decided that Parish beers are now #whalezbro, so I'm open to distributing them here if anyone is interested.
That guy sounds like the absolute worst...
BSD
AG
jah003 said:

jh0400 said:

The only thing worse is a guy winning the golden lotto ticket to KBBS and then bailing out...
jh0400
AG
BSD said:

jah003 said:

jh0400 said:

The only thing worse is a guy winning the golden lotto ticket to KBBS and then bailing out...

Talk to my boss...
NColoradoAG
BSD said:

jah003 said:

jh0400 said:

DallasAggie2012
AG
Hey NCol, I just saw the Weldwerks post about the bottle release for Peach Climacteric coming up. How did it turn out? I remember a ways back I think you posted about prepping the peaches for I assume this beer.

Anyways, it sounds pretty incredible! Any reason why the 750 bottle format this time around versus the smaller format for other releases?
MathNewman06
AG
BSD's not-so-sloppy seconds.
Connd

A little bible belt
MathNewman06
AG
Copperhead King of Terrors
Not as good as I was hoping, a little unpleasant metallic taste.
NColoradoAG
DallasAggie2012 said:

Hey NCol, I just saw the Weldwerks post about the bottle release for Peach Climacteric coming up. How did it turn out? I remember a ways back I think you posted about prepping the peaches for I assume this beer.

Anyways, it sounds pretty incredible! Any reason why the 750 bottle format this time around versus the smaller format for other releases?

Its the best peach wild ale ever made in CO. Better than batch 1 Persica and anything Casey has made. It turned out great.

We're taking it to Huna day and I expect it to blow up.

750s because of the batch size (fewer bottles to fill) and its better/easier for bottle conditioning (which is a first for us).

Plus every beer ive named has been the *****
NColoradoAG
Unfortunately I wont be there for the release since ill be in CS. But I know a guy.

Maybe a bottle will even show up in CS on 4/8
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
gordo97
AG
I bought a growler of Brash Smoglifter yesterday thinking that me and my buddy would take care of it this weekend.... plans fell through and now we are not sure when we can get together to drink it.... it hasn't been opened yet since it got filled, so how long do I have before the beer goes bad or flat or whatever if I do not open it at all????
dave99ag
AG
Cheers to a new decade. Enjoying a birthday Westy I picked up in Prague last year.
First Page Last Page
Page 1154 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.