Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,568,473 Views | 62489 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by La Fours
maca1028
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cool, I'll let you know if I get an extra.
jah003
S
aggiemike02 said:

army01 said:

maca1028 said:

Oh...yay

**** that guy.

Backstory??

Told BSD that he hopes whatever illness he has kills him...
62strat
AG
Represent830 said:

Tictacs!
I was thinking something like advil, this will be cheaper. good call.

62strat
AG
Hopadillo GABF Sighting!

And another celebrity sighting!

Yes that sign says mmmhops.
p-wonk01
AG
Quote:

Gentlemen...BMac and I are happy to have you join the tailgate for a bottle share.

TIME: Let's set a tentative for 10am (possibly earlier if anyone has objections or we get set up earlier)

BEER: bring whatever you want to share

OTHER: Cups, cooler with ice, water, snacks. BMac and I will probably bring some of this, but let us know if anyone has any extra laying around.

LOCATION : As you will notice in the next few pictures, our tailgate is typically located in the grass in front of the Reed parking lot. Those that have been before will probably remember. I will try to hang the "Piwonka Family and Friends" sign so that you can identify us in the mass of humanity; however it shouldn't be hard to spot.

From what I can tell, the first share was held on 9/14/13 at NCol's tailgate. If you want a trip down memory lane, look at page 289. For those that haven't been before, here are just a few pictures of some previous shares over the last few years to whet your appetite:

I'm out here now (watching the coeds and cars for the next 4 hours) and can confirm we will have our usual tailgate spot. For those new to this I've bumped my post from the last tailgate. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and bthoT!
Bmac04
AG
Just in time for tailgate

jetch17
AG
turfman80
AG
Just grabbed some tickets, so looks like I will be there! This share is shaping up to be MEGA BLOWOUT.
BSD
AG
turfman80 said:

Just grabbed some tickets, so looks like I will be there! This share is shaping up to be MEGA BLOWOUT.
awesome. I look forward to seeing you out there!
turfman80
AG
Anyone interested in trying an aged Dark Lord? I haven't tasted one yet , but some love it and others hate it.... I can bring it if enough need the tick. Just don't want to be blamed for a crap beer......!
jetch17
AG
lol Dark Lord ... what a sh*tty beer.
BSD
AG
If you drink too many Dark Lords before an Aggie game, you'll buy a $750 autographed Von Miller helmet. It's science.
jetch17
AG
was that Dark Lord cotton bowl?

that was a fine day
DallasAggie2012
AG
Never had it but would like to try it. Definitely can't afford a $750 signed Von helmet though, so I may have to avoid it.
62strat
AG
BSD said:

If you drink too many Dark Lords before an Aggie game, you'll buy a $750 autographed Von Miller helmet. It's science.
hahah, that's funny **** right there.

Yesterday at crooked stave they had a Von Pilsner on tap.
BSD
AG
I think that day is what almost killed me...
La Fours
AG
Don't be a pu*$%.
La Fours
AG
And if this ****show doesn't start until 10am, I may not get to be around much. I will be "working" from 10:30 until kickoff. From 10:30 until about 11:30 I'll be driving around west campus. As long as everything works correctly, I will be free from 11:30 until 2:15.
MattJaxson
AG
Ended up getting last minute tickets, so will finally be at a bottle share game. Will be there +1 with 4 bottles. Excited to finally put some faces to names.
AggieStout
AG
turfman80 said:

AggieStout said:

What online beer company do yall use that will ship to texas? Really want to pull the trigger on some Eclipse Rye and a bourbon but the site wont ship to texas.
Whats your email?

Bryandeschenes at g mail
p-wonk01
AG
Looking like a nice share (rip my liver)

I'll have a Pliny and a Farmhouse Sour from Woodfour...courtesy of my evening up in Sonoma for "work" last week
p-wonk01
AG
turfman80 said:

Anyone interested in trying an aged Dark Lord? I haven't tasted one yet , but some love it and others hate it.... I can bring it if enough need the tick. Just don't want to be blamed for a crap beer......!

I'm very interested. My MN buddy got me one a few years ago and I've been aging it. I'm a Stout guy so that's in my wheelhouse. I was lucky enough to grab a collaborative brew mix between Dark Lord and Darkness from Surly a few years back. It was greatness
BSD
AG
p-w said:

I was lucky enough to grab a collaborative brew mix between Dark Lord and Darkness from Surly a few years back. It was greatness
was that the Baller Stout or something different?
dummble
AG
Is there going to be a spreadsheet? If I show up at 1030 will there only be dead soldiers?

Maybe to keep it real we can just describe beers like "houston local non whalz high abv ipa"
Bmac04
AG
BSD said:

p-w said:

I was lucky enough to grab a collaborative brew mix between Dark Lord and Darkness from Surly a few years back. It was greatness
Would also assume it was Baller Stout
Jock 07
AG
Damn, I'm jealous I'm going to miss out on this share, but it's probably for the best. Y'all have fun and make sure to get a picture at the end.
p-wonk01
AG
BSD said:

p-w said:

Yes sir, that was it. They had a few when I was at FFF about 4 years ago
p-wonk01
AG
dummble said:

Is there going to be a spreadsheet? If I show up at 1030 will there only be dead soldiers?

Maybe to keep it real we can just describe beers like "houston local non whalz high abv ipa"

I'm sure it will be going strong later than that
BSD
AG
sweet, I picked up some as well at Dark Lord Day way back when. Appropriately, I drank one when JFF won the Heisman.
La Fours
AG
BSD said:

sweet, I picked up some as well at Dark Lord Day way back when. Appropriately, I drank one when JFF won the Heisman.
jah003
S
Let's do this *****..
maca1028
Meat sweats...I'm gettin em.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Hub05
AG
So how do we recognize the tailgate? Can yall put NorCol drunk in his chair out near the curb so I can spot it?
NColoradoAG
We ready

https://instagr.am/p/BLRpwVpgfVC
First Page Last Page
Page 1041 of 1786

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.