Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,643,532 Views | 62614 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by jh0400
jrweinberger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did you get a VIP ticket for Snallygaster? Hudson is correct: they will run out of CBS, Fou Foune, etc very quickly - probably within the first half hour of opening for the VIP ticket holders. I went a few years ago and I just had a ticket for general admission. By the time they let us in almost everything I wanted to try was already kicked.

I highly recommend DC Brau's "On the Wings of Armageddon" since you are unlikely to see if outside of DC and it's usually only available at the brewery (although it makes occasional appearances on draft lists in the area). Have fun!
AggieStout
AG
quote:
quote:
How do they even have CBS? Does founders still release some of it during the year?
It's very common for stores and bars both to hang on to stuff. I liquor store near me a few years ago did a 'cellar' blow out, they had 4 and 5 year old stuff in there.
Thats some will power. I dont think I could hang onto something like that for more than a few months.
maca1028

Dat glass!
AggieOO
from Live Oak's FB:

quote:
This just in! State District Judge Karin Crump has ruled in favor of the plaintiffs, that is Live Oak Brewing Co., Revolver and Peticolas Brewing, in their lawsuit that argues that a 2013 state law unfairly hinders their ability to grow their businesses. At issue is the constitutionality of the law that restricts brewers from selling distribution rights. It's not over yet, folks. The defendants have the right to appeal or not within 30 days. Stay posted for more news!

another step in the right direction. slowly getting our terrible laws changed.
Hub05
AG
FYI, the CBS probably isn't the original batch. The did a recent batch in early 2015. Small # of bottles to employees and rest in kegs. I had it side by side with vanilla rye at some tiny brewpub in Fl who got a keg. I prefered the CBS
NColoradoAG
I am bored at work and counting down the hours until football starts. I'm giving away another crowler of Juicy Bits. However, this crowler will be given away when/if something happens on the premium board. 40 of you are entered. No more, no less.
AggieOO
quote:
I am bored at work and counting down the hours until football starts. I'm giving away another crowler of Juicy Bits. However, this crowler will be given away when/if something happens on the premium board. 40 of you are entered. No more, no less.
maca1028
Huh?
NColoradoAG
quote:
Huh?
Someone either will, or won't win a crowler of juicy bits between now and the UCLA game.
BSD
AG
Yep, huh?
NColoradoAG
quote:
Yep.
Precisely
Represent830
AG
quote:

Hmmm... Something football related and something he thinks happens every year that could or could not be reoccurring.

First Fire Sumlin thread pops up?
Represent830
AG
Nevermind. Has to be before.
maca1028
You're sending me a box anyway, might as well pick me.
La Fours
AG
quote:

Hell yes.
La Fours
AG
Possible threads that would win the contest -

Trevor knight for heisman?

Do ucla has board?

If the Ags don't win the ucla game our season is eff'ed?
jetch17
AG
AGGIELAND OUTFITTERS!
La Fours
AG
quote:
AGGIELAND OUTFITTERS!

Dammit. I should have thought of that.
Scriffer
AG
JUICY BITS CROWLER
Chipotlemonger
AG

AgEng06
AG
Speaking of Juicy Bits, I forgot to post some pics from the busy weekend... (Thanks to Two Down for providing all of the beer, except the Bits)

And I might have already posted this, but oh well...

Jock 07
AG
Burrito post
Jock 07
AG
And that bruery blue balls looks interesting
Jock 07
AG
Looks like one of my old go to spots in the springs just got black metal in, and key lime gose which I really wanted to try.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Chicken
Coy94
AG
NColoradoAg,

Would you send me an email about a possible beer trade? I believe I may have something you may be interested in unless you have already got some.

Thanks,

Coy94

coyh94 at gmail
Represent830
AG
quote:
NColoradoAg,

Would you send me an email about a possible beer trade? I believe I may have something you may be interested in unless you have already got some.

Thanks,

Coy94

coyh94 at gmail

154 posts in 12 years. This must be worth it.
AgEng06
AG
It was interesting. I liked it, but can see how that could vary quite a bit based on personal tastes.
Two Down
AG
Yeah a couple of turds didn't like it but I have always enjoyed it.
NColoradoAG
Bmac, Dixie Whiskey, and Reesei10 have all been eliminated from the contest.
La Fours
AG
quote:
Hmm. Only one similarity that I have found between the 3 so far.
dixie whiskey
AG
quote:
quote:
Hmm. Only one similarity that I have found between the 3 so far.

Im so confused but at least i had a shot at the juicy bits.
dixie whiskey
AG
Im assuming it being a premium contest my lack of stars did me in, in retrospect. ****. Well keep auto entering me in any future contests until i win one of those crowlers. Please and thank you
NColoradoAG
quote:
Im assuming it being a premium contest my lack of stars did me in, in retrospect. ****. Well keep auto entering me in any future contests until i win one of those crowlers. Please and thank you
Your entry in this contest did not require premium level subscription.
aggiemike02
AG
MFBARNES
First Page Last Page
Page 1009 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.