Second chance for son

1,828 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bigplay
mxaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My son punched from the Corps during FOW this year. He thought it was a good decision at the time, even though I told him to stick through the semester. He just called me saying that every day he regrets his decision. I was wondering if there was any way he could get a second chance with the Corps and what that process would look like.
File5
AG
Sure thing, just have him call the Trigon and ask what his next steps are. Heck, he's barely been gone if he just punched this past FOW...
Aggie118
AG
File5 said:

Sure thing, just have him call the Trigon and ask what his next steps are. Heck, he's barely been gone if he just punched this past FOW...

He can join and be a frog in the Spring and be back on track next fall
bigplay
He could rejoin in the spring. He would be in one of the 3 transfer outfits for one semester as a fish and then would move up to be a sophomore in the spring just like his peers. This is not uncommon at all for fish to quit and then rejoin in the spring. He can email me at shawes@corps.tamu.edu if he wants to set up a time to talk in more detail about the process of rejoining. COL (Ret) Sam Hawes '81
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.