Question for Gen. R. or anyone who knows the answer

1,514 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiejim70
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To quote the late great Waylon Jennings......"Tell me one more time just so I'll understand it."

If I want to make a donation for cadets to attend the Arkansas game, how do I do so. Does this go through your office, the 12th Man or someone else? I want to purchase two tickets in memory of two of my BQ classmates we lost this past year. Please advise, thanks in advance.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
OldArmyCT
AG
I would call the Trigon and ask that they pick two deserving cadets. There are a few CCA requests out there for donations to specific events but your $ gets lumped in with everyone else's.
That's all I've got.
Warrior 66
E-mail me at: jramirez@vpsa.tamu.edu and I'll get you the information to contribute.

Thanks for your support! Hoping for a late afternoon or evening game vs Arkansas so we can march-in to downtown Ft Worth!

BTHO Colorado!
aggiejim70
AG
Thanks as always, after yesterday, looks like we are gonna avoid the 11am slot. I'll be in touch as things jell on Monday.

JEW III '70
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.