FTAB Schedule 2021

2,721 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bucketrunner
74OA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know which away football games the Band will attend--either to march or to just play music?
Warrior 66
The FTAB will attend with the entire Band and march at halftime for the following games: Colorado, Arkansas (AT&T Stadium in Arlington), and LSU. The FTAB will send a 100 piece Band to play in the stands for Mizzou and Ole Miss.

That is the current plan. However, plans could change due to changes that the NCAA and SEC might make due to the latest COVID status. IF anything changes, we will post updates to all of our social media sites.

For now, however, we are excited to have the FTAB marching on Kyle Field at halftime again, and to have them travel to away games again. Its going to be a great season!

BTHO Kent State!
ABatt18
AG
Howdy! Looking forward to seeing the band this fall.
74OA
AG
Are you back full-time as commandant from your interim gig as VP?
Warrior 66
No. COL Byron Stebbins, who has been the Deputy Commandant/Chief of Staff for the past 9 years, is the Interim Commandant. However, we were working the Aggie Band football schedule long before I became Interim VPSA.

BTHO Kent State!
74OA
AG
Outlandish off topic question.

Since the new Band drill field appears to be synthetic turf, would you consider approaching the administration to make it available to Corps Association donors for gameday tailgating?

Market it as a thanks for sending us your sons and daughters and another way to build relationships in the Corps community support base.

Part of a modest fee might go to the Corps.

(N.B. I live 1800 miles away, so it wouldn't benefit me.)
Bucketrunner
We've recently moved to CS and would love to watch the band practice? Is this even possible?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.