FTAB questions for Gen. R.

1,666 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 74OA
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1. is the FTAB going to Colorado. We've had not so cordial receptions up there in the past.

2. Please let us know you're doing all you can for a non 11AM kickoff for the Arkansas game so there can be a Corps trip. In the past there's been a request for financial help to make sure all Corps members can attend the game. If this is the case again this year, I'm sure we can make it happen.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
74OA
AG
He's no longer commandant: VP
Warrior 66
1. We are planning for the Aggie Band to attend the Colorado game and march at halftime. Still waiting for official word back from the PAC 12, but right now we have a tentative YES from Colorado for the Aggie Band to attend the Colorado game and march at halftime. Will post an update once we have confirmation from Colorado.

2. We are planning on a Corps Trip - including a march-in to Ft Worth - for the Arkansas game in Arlington again this year. Unfortunately, I have NO influence on game time. That decision is completely out of my hands. We are definitely hoping for either a late afternoon or evening kickoff so we CAN do a march-in to Ft Worth, but again, that decision is not in my hands. We will publish the "State of the Corps" NLT 15 June. Its my annual wrap up of the year for the Corps, and will include the annual request for former students to support the Corps to attend the Arkansas game. Tickets cost $85. We charge the cadets $35, and ask former students to pay $50 per cadet so the Corps can attend the game. Look for it either this week or next week.

And yes, 240A is "partly correct." I have been asked to be the Interim Vice President for Student Affairs, and have agreed to do so. My Deputy Commandant/Chief of Staff for the last 9 years, COL Byron Stebbins, is going to serve as Interim Commandant for the immediate future.
aggiejim70
AG
Thanks as always. When the Arkansas plans jell count on me for two $50.00 donations in memory of my two BQ classmates we lost this past year.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
74OA
AG
Ah. Hope the interim gig eventually goes whichever way you prefer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.