Find a young Aggie

1,384 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by devilriverag72
devilriverag72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would like some help in finding a young Aggie couple I met in Del Rio Tx recently. I was in Wal-Mart and passed a young couple shopping . I noticed his ring and he acknowledged my ring and cap.We had a brief conversation and I found that he was Class of 2020 and a Cav jock. My youngest was also in Parsons '05. It was obvious to me that he is at Laughlin AFB probably for Pilot training. I have a ranch near Del Rio and would love for them to be able to come out and enjoy the Devils River. I was in a hurry to get to an appointment and did not get his name, I owe him 72 pushups for my poor 'whip out" . I would like help in locating this young Ag. Any suggestions?
rick rylander
74OA
AG
Use the Network and contact the Del Rio A&M Club for help. Perhaps a club email similar to your OP to its Class of '20 members would get him to respond if he's joined. Del Rio

Another option is to contact AF ROTC at A&M and ask who in '20 was assigned to Laughlin AFB upon graduation. TRIGON
TexasAggie73
AG
I lived at Fort Clark in Bracketteville back in the late 50"s when my dad was stationed at Laughlin. Where is your ranch located?
Aggie118
AG
devilriverag72 said:

I would like some help in finding a young Aggie couple I met in Del Rio Tx recently. I was in Wal-Mart and passed a young couple shopping . I noticed his ring and he acknowledged my ring and cap.We had a brief conversation and I found that he was Class of 2020 and a Cav jock. My youngest was also in Parsons '05. It was obvious to me that he is at Laughlin AFB probably for Pilot training. I have a ranch near Del Rio and would love for them to be able to come out and enjoy the Devils River. I was in a hurry to get to an appointment and did not get his name, I owe him 72 pushups for my poor 'whip out" . I would like help in locating this young Ag. Any suggestions?

That's one of my buddies, I'll PM you his contact info.
devilriverag72
TexasAggie 73 - My ranch is 14 miles (crow flight) northeast of Comstock
rick rylander
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.