Final Review April 30

1,767 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
Aggieternally
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Final Review is cancelled because of inclement weather, does anyone know when that announcement would be.?
bigtruckguy3500
Probably 30 minutes before stepoff. At least when we marched in semi-rainy weather I think we delayed stepoff for 20 minutes or something due to the weather.

Would have to be pretty bad to cancel - or lighting.
HollywoodBQ
AG
bigtruckguy3500 said:

Would have to be pretty bad to cancel - or lighting.
I'm sure that was a typo but it is funny.

I hope the highest General on campus - General Electric is able to keep the lights on.
Rabid Cougar
AG
Looks like it went off despite the rain. I've always heard if it ain't raining its not Final Review.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Rabid Cougar said:

Looks like it went off despite the rain. I've always heard if it ain't raining its not Final Review.

Didn't rain during any of my Final Reviews (1984-87)
Buy it did rain early morning before the 1986 final review and the drill field had water standing in spots
Aggieternally
Thanks bigtruck and Hollywood for Thursday quick replies. Although soggy/rainy, it was a great final review.
Prexys Moon
AG
FIsh dad here. So glad they went ahead and had it, even in the rain. I know, I know, Simpson is more traditional, but I thought Kyle was awesome and a great facility for Final Review. We have grandparents who had to get out of the rain and times and Kyle was perfect for that. Plenty of space and everybody could see.

And whoever made the decision to take the masks off...thank you. It was so great to see the cadets faces. I can't imagine parents of seniors who haven't had a march in picture all year without a damn mask. it was awesome and just a great day all around.
JABQ04
AG
Saw the pics on FB and was glad no masks.
Rock1982
AG
THANK YOU Gen Ramirez for stopping the mask stupidity.

Final Review was awesome.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.