'Ring It Forward' Aggie Rings for Veterans - Please help support our student Veterans

2,123 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by leasterwood
leasterwood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, Ags,

I am excited to share that our 'Ring It Forward' Aggie Ring scholarship program was accepted as a Spirit of Giving campaign by the Texas A&M Foundation!!

I am hoping to raise at least $6000 during this campaign to fund ring scholarships for student Veterans in honor of the 37 Aggies we have lost in service to the country since 9/11/2001. Each scholarship is given in memory of a specific Aggie hero that we have lost. We are getting so close to having a ring scholarship donated for each of the 37!!!

What better way to say 'Thank you for your service', in the most Aggie way possible?!!!

Please consider giving, and more importantly, please share with friends and family.

Thanks and Gig 'em,
Leslie '90

Ring It Forward Aggie Ring Scholarship Campaign
leasterwood
AG
Please consider sharing on your social media, to help get the word out.

Thank you so much for any help!!!
MarathonAg12
One of my buddies, 1st Lee, is one of those 37 Aggies. Do you have an official website for the 37 fallen Aggies and memorial?

Thanks.
leasterwood
AG
We have a Facebook page where all our efforts to honor the 37 are posted. We were not able to have an in-person run this year.

Http://Facebook.com/aggierunningwithroy
MarathonAg12
leasterwood said:

We have a Facebook page where all our efforts to honor the 37 are posted. We were not able to have an in-person run this year.

Http://Facebook.com/aggierunningwithroy

I was apart of the Maroon Wall for LTC Roy Tisdale and have run in this event! Incredibly moving.

Thank you.
leasterwood
AG
Thank you so much for being part of the effort to honor our Heroes!!!

Roy's daughter has now graduated from TAMU. This was in large part due to the love she felt on campus from Ags like you!!! There are many kids of our fallen attending and getting ready to attend soon.

I am so appreciative of the support for these efforts!!!
leasterwood
AG
Thank you so much for all the support!! We are almost half way to our goal!!
muleshoe
AG
Bump with a donation and shared with the Tears Thread.....hope that helps get you to your goal! Good luck!
leasterwood
AG
Thank you, Muleshoe!!! We are so close!! With 2 days left, the goal is in sight!!
muleshoe
AG
Welcome, but I busted by the Mods for reposting your "solicit" on the Tears thread.....
leasterwood
AG
Muleshoe, I'm sorry that you were scolded!! I have gotten crossways with the TexAgs rules a couple of times, and know it feels bad. :-/

Thank you so much for your support though! :-)
muleshoe
AG
Feel like an jack a**.

LOL
leasterwood
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.