What does SBT DNI mean?

2,138 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by clarythedrill
Mayor West
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At an exchange on an army base and each of the items in the preworkout section has a label with SBT DNI on it. I'm assuming it has something to do with urinalysis testing but wasn't sure.
CanyonAg77
AG
Do Not Inventory is all I got
clarythedrill
Has something to do with medical recovery, not anything to do with a whizz quizz. Morons are probably taking too much and damn near killing themselves trying to get one more rep in in a workout.
Naveronski
AG
clarythedrill said:

Morons are probably taking too much and damn near killing themselves trying to get one more rep in in a PT test.

Agreed.
MarathonAg12
clarythedrill said:

Has something to do with medical recovery, not anything to do with a whizz quizz. Morons are probably taking too much and damn near killing themselves trying to get one more rep in in a workout.

I once took NOXPLODE (insane pre-workout) before a PT test. Push ups and sit ups were amazing but the run....never again!
JABQ04
AG
During one of my deployments everyone was using Jack3d so I decided to as well. Had the wife send some over, took it and thought I was going to die. Felt like l had been running for hours, got all tingly (not in a good way) and face was all hot and sweaty. Have that crap away.
clarythedrill
JABQ04 said:

During one of my deployments everyone was using Jack3d so I decided to as well. Had the wife send some over, took it and thought I was going to die. Felt like l had been running for hours, got all tingly (not in a good way) and face was all hot and sweaty. Have that crap away.
Same feelings happened to me In Afghanistan when I took NOExplode. It actually scared the crap out of me for about 4 hours. I never took it again.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.