MeWe Corps of Cadets Group

2,523 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by oldord
WBBQ74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you are interested in joining a MeWe based group for former Corps of Cadets members, come and look for 'I made it thru the Corps of Cadets', request membership - list your outfit/class, and enjoy the fellowship without the Facebook antics.

This group is not meant to replace the current ~6K member FB group, just to provide an alternative to those who are considering walking away from Facebook because of current politics/censorship issues. Nothing more than that.

https://mewe.com/group/5fa9cb68788b5d71411fbc90

Welcome aboard.
aggiejim70
AG
I take it you're White Band class of '74. If so, I'm White Band '70, I'd be interested to get your thoughts on a particular White Band '71 when we weren't there to ride heard on him anymore.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
WBBQ74
AG
He was probably happy to escape you for 1 year
aggiejim70
AG
What am I doing wrong? It won't let be log in.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
aggiejim70 said:

What am I doing wrong? It won't let be log in.
same here
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
WBBQ74
AG
What are your MeWe handles and I will try to find you and invite.
aggiejim70
AG
I used your link and I got a page for the Corps MeWe. Clicked the boxes, Gave my name, handle and a password, hit the key and nothing happened. Used Aggiejim70. Wonder if one has to sign up with MeWe first, and the use that information to open the Corps page. If that's the case, I was unable to do so. Please advise.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
WBBQ74
AG
You have to establish a MeWe account first
aggiejim70
AG
Thanks for the input. I guess I'm in an applied status, waiting for approval. Didn't appreciate being told the group was for former Corps OR Aggie Band members.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
chickencoupe16
AG
Stickin' it to the Qs!
MarathonAg12
Why not just make a group on Parler?
WBBQ74
AG
Go ahead
Repeat the Line
Gator 2!
oldord
AG
Is this some type of him/he, she/her, xe/freak things?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.