Looking for Deployed Aggies

1,530 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bodie Broadus
Orbital Debris
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I posted this in General before I realized there was a Military forum now. It has been a looong time since I was on the board.

My group (Combat Vets Motorcycle Association 3-6) is looking for deployed troops to put on our care package list.

Can anyone put me in touch with someone that knows deployed Aggies? Or point me in the direction of an Aggie organization that could provide info.

Many years ago, I got some addresses from here and started sending to random Ags deployed. As they came home, they would pass along the address of another Aggie and the chain carried on for a few years. It was fun to surprise troops with a care package and a letter of encouragement. Made some good friends from all years.

I was proud to say that one of the Aggies we sent package to was Jake Siefert.
[url=https://pineknotfarmandlab.com/the-jacob-siefert-corps-chaplain-scholarship/][/url]https://pineknotfarmandlab.com/the-jacob-siefert-corps-chaplain-scholarship/

Jake was a great young man. He brought us back a flag flown over his Humvee he called gun-truck Aggie '01. He told us he reveled in the fact that he received care packages from folks that he did not know, and it buoyed his spirits. I would like to do that again.

Let me know if I need creds to prove I am not just trolling for addresses.

Thanks.
92AG10
AG
A good starting point is the TAMU Veteran Resource Center in the MSC. They do an outstanding job of serving the student veteran population on campus and tracking current and former students currently serving.
Orbital Debris
AG
Thanks! I will see if I can contact them.
Bodie Broadus
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.