Batt's big Corps project is out

2,115 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by chickencoupe16
Ol Jock 99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The big Batt project on the Corps is out. Haven't looked at it all yet, but looks promising. Interesting that they did a whole section on folks that punched out.

Corps Values
SpiDer2008
AG
This is probably the most impressive thing the Batt has done in a very long time. Reading through this, the one thing that stood out was the shuffling of cadets from outfit to outfit for various reasons other than discipline. I'd like to know why. My buddies were my life in the Corps and afterwards they will marry you and bury you. Unfortunately, I have had to do both. I still talk to my buddies every week via text and so forth. So if cadets are being moved out of their outfit, for other reasons than discipline and not of their own free will, I would be very disappointed. But before I go on an internet rant, an email will be sent for clarification. Thanks for posting this!
chickencoupe16
AG
It's definitely happening/happened. Happened to two of my buddies after fish year. Two guys who were headed to basic that summer and fairly motivating all the way around. They handled it well and came around to the idea of moving, but it certainly wasn't their choice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.