Army Navy uniforms - who wins?

1,543 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by clarythedrill
neutics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Army is favored by a touchdown on the field, which sounds about right. But who wins the uniform contest?

https://www.bigredone.football/

https://navysports.com/news/2018/10/9/navy-football-to-wear-under-armour-bill-the-goat-uniforms-for-the-army-navy-game.aspx

West Point's certainly look the more non-traditional of the two
neutics
AG
neutics
AG
clarythedrill
I wish Army had of gone with the old OD Green color with the red accents for this uniform. It would match the old uniforms of that era. Not sure why black was chosen.
Rabid Cougar
AG
clarythedrill said:

I wish Army had of gone with the old OD Green color with the red accents for this uniform. It would match the old uniforms of that era. Not sure why black was chosen.
That would have been very appropriate and cool. Black is the part of the school colors though..
clarythedrill
Rabid Cougar said:

clarythedrill said:

That would have been very appropriate and cool. Black is the part of the school colors though..
True on the black, but green is always an Army color, haha. Also wish they would have made the lion on the sleeves stand out more. Not many people will realize the lions are for the 28th Infantry Regiment, the Lions of Cantigny.
Roger Goodell
Want a uniform with giant Cav patches
clarythedrill
Roger Goodell said:

Want a uniform with giant Cav patches
As someone who spent over 12 years in the 1st Cav, I approve of this message.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.