Uniform shop

2,298 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by RG20
Abatt16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi all,

I'm a newly commissioned ensign in the USN back in Cstat for some temp duty. Are there any uniform suppliers in the general area? As much as I love Corpus Christi, I'm not too keen on driving all the way down there to get a uniform.
Noblemen fight to the end. Victory or Death.
Scruffy
AG
If I recall, Fort Sam Houston in Austin is a possibility.
Also San Antonio has many bases.
zoneag
Closest shop with Navy uniforms is gonna be JRB Fort Worth.

-Edit to add, maybe Lackland in San Antonio.
bigtruckguy3500
You can buy from the NEX online if it's not something you want to try on. Otherwise I'd lean towards Fort Worth.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
NEX online.
Seven Costanza
AG
Most bases have a thrift shop with uniforms that are almost free. You might want to check that out before heading to the uniform store.
bigtruckguy3500
Seven Costanza said:

Most bases have a thrift shop with uniforms that are almost free. You might want to check that out before heading to the uniform store.
I've saved a solid $300-400 buying from the thrift store. But typically the thrift stores are only good at large bases. San Diego, Norfolk, Little Creek, are all pretty good. Would probably also be pretty good at training commands like Newport RI, Great Lakes, etc.
JABQ04
AG
Try Ellington Field in Houston. They have a large multi-branch presence down here.

Camp Mabry near Austin
Fort Sam and Lackland AFB in San Antonio.
Agvet12
AG
Mabry in Austin, they have a small SeaBee reserve unit out of there so the PX (or RX for the army folks?) has some uniform items for you blueberries

You're newly commissioned how many uniform items do you need lol...?
Wildman15
AG
Maybe you'll get lucky and find a uniform at one of the military depots in cstat
APHIS AG
Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio is a joint base so that they do have Navy uniforms at clothing sales.
RG20
Congrats! You aren't reserve by chance are you?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.