Army Patch ID Help

1,228 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Trinity Ag
ag01insa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

I am trying to put some stuff together for a shadow box for my Dad. I'm trying to avoid asking him to keep it a secret as much as I can. Does anyone know what the patch is on the sleeve? Photo taken in Vietnam. Thanks for your help.

clarythedrill
Picture is not showing up. Might just be my browser though. Can you describe it?

EDIT: opened it on my phone. Is the patch round with a red outer ring, blue inner ring, and a white arrow pointing up and to the left? If so, it may be the First Logistic Command. Google that patch and see if it matches.
ag01insa
AG
I only have the black and white photo but it does seem to match what I found online for that unit. Thank you very much.
clarythedrill
The subdued version for combat would have been black and green, since colored patches went out of favor around '68-'69, so really hard to tell off of that photo. Maybe someone with computer skills can enlarge it for a better look. That patch is a small patch compared to some that were around in that time period, maybe two inches in diameter at most.
Trinity Ag
S

1st Theater Sustainment Command.

Used to be the COSCOM for XVIII Airborne Corps.

1st Sustainment Command (Theater)

My buddy who had that combat patch from Somalia used to call it "the leaning s#!+ house" -- a term of endearment.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.