Corps of Cadet video taken from the Bush family caravan

1,068 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ABATTBQ87
aggieband 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This video was taken as the Bush family caravan was entering the Bush Library property. Powerful moment. I am very proud that the Corps of Cadets represented Texas A&M University in this way.

Gig 'Em!

https://www.facebook.com/jeb.bush.374/videos/2018202578441917/?fref=search
Federale01
AG
Though I am sure you cadets stood there for a long time waiting, hungry, tired, etc., I hope the reactions from the family lets you know how much it meant to them. Thanks for helping the Aggie family say goodbye and representing those who could not be there in person to show their respect for those two stalwarts of American honor and statesmanship.
CanyonAg77
AG
I'll add another thanks to the cadets. As a BQ, it felt like we got dragged out for tons of stupid stuff. They couldn't dedicate a new crapper on campus without a Yell Practice and the entire Band.

Looking back, I treasure them all. It's such a short period of time, and you only have four school years to represent your university and your Corps. Cherish it.

You're the face of the student body, and we old Ags appreciate it when you represent them well.
aggiejim70
AG
Listen to this learned man, he knows of what he speaks.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
ABATTBQ87
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

I'll add another thanks to the cadets. As a BQ, it felt like we got dragged out for tons of stupid stuff. They couldn't dedicate a new crapper on campus without a Yell Practice and the entire Band.

Looking back, I treasure them all. It's such a short period of time, and you only have four school years to represent your university and your Corps. Cherish it.

You're the face of the student body, and we old Ags appreciate it when you represent them well.
AMEN!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.