Corps Trip this fall?

1,014 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by momlaw
Quito
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know the Commandant replies to posts here from time to time and I'm hoping to get some insight.

Anybody know if they are bringing back the Corps Trip for Arkansas game in Dallas this year? They didn't do it last year and I was disappointed. Hoping they bring it back so I can take my kiddos.

Thanks
aggiejim70
AG
I'm too lazy to look for it, but I think Gen. R. said sometime back on this board the absence of a Ft Worth/Dallas area Corps Trip in 2017 was a one time deal and would continue in 2018.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Goodbull_19
AG
My understanding is the Corps trip is returning in 3028, but I haven't heard anything official.
Warrior 66
Yep - we are planning to do the Corps March-in to Ft Worth this Fall for the Arkansas game. More to follow as we develop the details, but we ARE planning to have the Corps march-in to Fort Worth on Saturday, 29 September for the A&M vs Arkansas game.

I won't commit to 3028 just yet....
Quito
AG
Thanks!

I live in KC and planning to bring my Razorback wife and 3 kiddos (6 and twins 4). The Corps is the most impressive part about A&M and my kids will love it!
momlaw
AG
When we brought our then 4 year old from California to his first Aggie football game in 1992 he determined the Corps was "the Army for our team!".
momlaw
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.