Tuskegee Airman buzzed by F-22 (SIAP)

1,789 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BleacherRat
$240 Worth of Pudding
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This was filmed a few months back but I hadn't seen it until today. Thought I'd share. This so wonderful.
CanyonAg77
A2Aggie60
AG
I bet he was wishing he could once again fly a plane that hot once again. God bless this old warrior.

Out
The Main Thing is to keep The Main Thing The Main Thing
Spyderman
HollywoodBQ
AG
Sweet!
SafetySam79
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

Sweet!
Synopsis
Gota De Limon said:

This was filmed a few months back but I hadn't seen it until today. Thought I'd share. This so wonderful.

Wow! That was absolutely fantastic!
Synopsis
A2Aggie60 said:

I bet he was wishing he could once again fly a plane that hot once again. God bless this old warrior.

Out
I hope the pilots knew who they were buzzing.
CanyonAg77
AG
Synopsis said:

A2Aggie60 said:

Out
I hope the pilots knew who they were buzzing.
Since an airman comes out to him at the last of the video, I'd say they all knew he was there. I mentioned on another thread, that I took my kids to the end of the runway at Alamogordo (pre-2001) and watched the F-117s in the pattern. I did the same thing as a kid at Reese, watching T-37s and T-38s.

My guess is you can't stand at the end of a runway in this day and age, without being investigated.

And I laughed at
Quote:

I bet he was wishing he could once again fly a plane that hot once again.
My thought is
Quote:

I bet he was wishing he could once again get the women he got when he flew a plane that hot once again.
Side note, he may not have been a pilot. "Tuskegee Airmen" referred to ground and bomber crews, too.
dubi
BleacherRat
I had the honor of attending a meeting of the Airmen back in 2011. It was such an honor for me. Some of these gentlemen have gone on to the next plane.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.