Question for current BQ's and/or The Commandant

2,030 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Original AG 76
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What was the feedback on sending the smaller Band to the two away games.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Outlaw0206
AG
I thought it was awesome! Sure you'd love to have more, but the team and Ag visitors attending those games, myself included, really appreciated the support they showed!
Warrior 66
Very positive feedback all the way around. Definitely a hit with Aggies who attended the Florida game in Gainesville and the Ole Miss game in Oxford. We are already looking at next season and how to continue to do it - assuming we can get the funding to do so.

I will keep you posted on plans for where we send the entire Band to march and the 100 piece Band to play in the stands next season, but based on feedback we received this year, we will do our best to have the Band at every game again next season.

Thanks for your love and support of our Corps! Gig 'em!
ABATTBQ87
AG
2018 Football Schedule

http://www.12thman.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=291
Warrior 66
We already have next year's schedule, Jeff. Thanks.
Psych
AG
Commandant79 said:

Will the full band be going to Clemson in 2019?
Wildman15
AG
Psych said:

Commandant79 said:

Will the full band be going to Clemson in 2019?
that's a looooooooong time from now. Probably not something that will be evaluated until later next year
The Original AG 76
AG
Commandant79 said:

Very positive feedback all the way around. Definitely a hit with Aggies who attended the Florida game in Gainesville and the Ole Miss game in Oxford. We are already looking at next season and how to continue to do it - assuming we can get the funding to do so.

I will keep you posted on plans for where we send the entire Band to march and the 100 piece Band to play in the stands next season, but based on feedback we received this year, we will do our best to have the Band at every game again next season.

Thanks for your love and support of our Corps! Gig 'em!

We were right behind the band at the Swamp and they were great. Several UF fans told us after the game that they were amazed at the noise level coming from our section. Having the BQ's there to help celebrate with the team is special
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.