military appreciation tickets vs. New Mexico

1,122 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by INOX
neutics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just noticed 12thman has free military appreciation tickets available for the New Mexico game on Nov 11th!

Says free for family, but they give you the option to purchase additional discounted tickets as well.

Seats are in the N and S upper decks, and there appear to be plenty available.

Link: https://www.12thmanfoundation.com/ticket-center/promotions/military-appreciation

CanyonAg77
AG
I'd be willing to bet that if a member of the military posted on the football board, they'd get more free ticket offers for great seats than they could handle.

Partly because Aggies love the military, partly because the football season is such a train wreck.
neutics
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

I'd be willing to bet that if a member of the military posted on the football board, they'd get more free ticket offers for great seats than they could handle.

Partly because Aggies love the military, partly because the football season is such a train wreck.
Yes, and I've been the beneficiary of that generosity from Texags before...agree Aggies appreciate the military.

In general though, most veterans I know don't like to ask for hand outs.
INOX
My tickets showed up on Flash Seats this morning.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.