Pinks & Greens

1,929 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TangoMike
Naveronski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://soldiersystems.net/2017/10/09/ausa-prototype-pinks-and-greens/

As much as I'd hate yet another uniform, I'd love for Midnights to become official again.

... I wonder if my boots still fit.
JABQ04
AG
Because new uniforms are exactly what the **** the Army needs.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Wow. Texas A&M could be fashionable again.

Quote:

SGT Schacher and SFC Johnson wear prototypes of male and female versions of the uniform. This is only a prototype, intended to solicit feedback and there is currently no requirement for a new Service uniform. However, if this concept is adopted by the Army, the final uniforms will be different.
INOX
Brown shoes are much nicer too.
Trident15
AG
Men's coat definitely needs a belt. Women's coat is far better looking than the Corps version.
Rabid Cougar
AG
Like they say, wait around long enough and what was old will be new again.
This will be next.
CanyonAg77
AG
I agree that the Army needs to quit messing with the uniforms. But I think the WWII era uniforms were the best the Army ever had.
Wildman15
AG
Has any other branch changed up their uniforms as much as the Army has?
TangoMike
Wildman15 said:

Has any other branch changed up their uniforms as much as the Army has?
No, and it's been infuriating. The blue one-uniform-fits-all-occasions has been one of the stupider big Army decisions I've been beaten with. Not only do we have these stupid blue uniforms, but we also no longer have a dress uniform unless you spend $1000 on a mess jacket. And the combat uniform crap has been even worse. In 12 years I've worn four different combat uniforms - BDU, DCU, ACU, and multicam.

That whining aside, I would strongly favor the pinks and greens over the airline pilot get-up we have now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.