Corps dorms question

1,424 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ABATTBQ87
aggiejim70
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw it all for the first time yesterday. Really nice. Specific question on dorm 9, as I spent most of my time in the FTAB in the leper colony. Went in through the new addition to the dorm closest to Duncan and dorm 11. Question is ....is the first room occupied by a senior the old corner room, or was there a major re-model of the dorm with new rooms.

Also, I noticed there were fish rooms (holes in my day) one after another. Is this common in the Corps now?
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
CharlieBrown17
AG
Most outfits fish right in the middle of the hall and work up through the classes as you move from the middle.

The corner rooms are basically the same size as the other rooms now, they aren't the good corner rooms of old army.
aggiejim70
AG
Thanks Charlie for the response, but let me rephrase the question, since this is all about me.

As you enter dorm 9 through the new entrance is the first room on the left the same room as before the remodeling?
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
TXAggieMom11
I don't know if this answers your questions, the dorms were completely gutted the entire length of the dorms. So while there are rooms in the same locations prior to razing they would not be the same rooms.
CharlieBrown17
AG
Sorta.

Only has one window and isn't as wide. At least that's how it should be. Plus the sinks/air conditioner and shelving unit is different.
ABATTBQ87
AG
aggiejim70 said:

Thanks Charlie for the response, but let me rephrase the question, since this is all about me.

As you enter dorm 9 through the new entrance is the first room on the left the same room as before the remodeling?
I lived in dorm 9, room 128 my senior year, which was the first room on the left when entering from Duncan
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.