FDT Helmets being changed

1,965 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 2004FIGHTINTXAG
rilloaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Our wonderful administration(university marketing department) has told FDT that they can no longer use the old university seal. Has to be replaced with the beveled aTm. Wish I was joking. Say goodbye to this...

2004FIGHTINTXAG
Unbelievable. So you get to wear the community college seal now. I would fight it, considering it is still stamped on the diplomas. Write an email to President Young.
terata
AG
Resist it. Seriously.
DevilD77
AG
Time for the Trigon to grow a pair and tell the marketing department where they can stick it!
74OA
AG
I'm confused. Are they just replacing the small seal on the decal, or the Corps Stack?
3rdGenAg05
AG
Are they replacing the Corps Stack or just the seal above the Eagle? Same black pot?
If just the seal, why is it such a big deal?
rilloaggie
AG
Was going to be the seal above the eagle replaced with block ATM. Smarter heads have prevailed and they're being able to compete with the existing decals. Probably smart considering Tulane drill meet is less than 2 weeks away.
sharpdressedman
FDT rocks. Don't change anything.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
Glad y'all get to keep it. The change of the seal was dumb to begin with. Looks like a community college seal now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.