Got some old utilities

1,595 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 1st Generation Ag
1st Generation Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Next month I probably will be moving out of Houston. I still have about ten sets of USMC Marpat utilities from my active service days - about five each of desert and woodland - and I want to get rid of them. I really don't want to just donate them to goodwill or throw them away. Anyone know a way to get these to some active or reserve devil dogs?
crunchyo
Join a Facebook group called "Camp Lejune buy sale trade" or something to that effect.
74OA
AG
Thrift Shops
Aggies Revenge
AG
1st Generation Ag said:

Next month I probably will be moving out of Houston. I still have about ten sets of USMC Marpat utilities from my active service days - about five each of desert and woodland - and I want to get rid of them. I really don't want to just donate them to goodwill or throw them away. Anyone know a way to get these to some active or reserve devil dogs?
Unless you wore Herringbone, they are not "old utilities!"
Presley OBannons Sword
What size are they
Ulysses90
AG
FWIW the desert MARPATs became obsolete last week. Green MARPAT year round in garrison is the policy now.
USMC0331
Presley OBannons Sword said:

What size are they

mrad85
AG
If you haven't found a home for them, my son can take them to LeJuene and deliver, or find as home for them. He just drove in for the holidays, going back next week.
1st Generation Ag
Quote:

What size are they
Medium-Regular. Not sure about the covers.

Quote:

Unless you wore Herringbone, they are not "old utilities!"
You got me there. I don't know what Herringbone is. (ducks)

Quote:

FWIW the desert MARPATs became obsolete last week. Green MARPAT year round in garrison is the policy now.
I hadn't heard that. They at least use the Deserts when actually in the desert, right?

mrad, sorry I didn't check back on this thread sooner. I'm skipping town tomorrow myself, won't be back until next Thursday. If your son is still in Houston the day after, I'd be happy to let him take them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.