Help a fellow Ag & Veteran

1,078 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Presley OBannons Sword
tgray99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
From Facebook:

Lisa Drewery's brother recently returned from his first US Army deployment to find his storage locker broken into and nearly all of his possessions stolen. More than anything else, what he hopes can be recovered are his Texas A&M Senior ROTC Cadet Boots. They are custom-made knee-high brown leather boots of huge sentimental value. Both boots have "Donovan Stanley Drewry Class of 2015" and 6 symbols inscribed on their interior, just below the knee. They were stolen in Colorado Springs, likely sometime mid-summer of 2016.

If you live in the Colorado Springs/ Denver area and know of any pawn shops or individuals that recently acquired used boots that match this description, please take a look for this inscription! It's a long shot, but it would mean the world to her brother to get these back.

Please consider sharing this to increase our chances of finding these, and help show her brother how many people agree that robbing a deployed serviceman is lower than low.

*If you find the boots, please contact the Colorado Springs Police Department at 719-444-7000, regarding Case # 16 45992.
Blue Bell Ag
AG
Should we start a fundme account for donations? I know a new pair of boots aren't the same as those he wore as a senior, but it would be something.
Presley OBannons Sword
Man, other than a death in the family or a cheating wife, I can't imagine s much worse thing to come home to after deployment. When I come home from deployment I can't wait to get back to my own stuff. What a bummer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.