The Fighting Season

3,084 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Rabid Cougar
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New documentary series on the audience network about the various operations in Afghanistan. If you pay close enough attention ~34 mins in you'll see a guy wearing a maroon polo with the Corps stack on it. ETA:1st episode
mts6175
AG
Had to rewind it the other night to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed it.
Aggie_3
Pretty sure Capt. Rick McCuan, the head intelligence officer for the White Devils task force is also an Aggie he's been rocking that Aggie ring pretty proudly only issue is it's got antique finish on it
selahpartners
AG
Just curious... wth is wrong with the TRADITIONAL aggie ring in antique style... it is likely heel n sole from days in the Corps. Frankly, he is sacrificing while you dish insults... totally dishonorable and very non-reg. Go put your hair in a ponytail and find someone else to be rude to... ooorah!
Presley OBannons Sword
Wtf
JABQ04
AG
Since this is the military board one would assume the poster had or is serving. Very random and aggressive post for only your second post, especially slamming someone who (to me) made a light hearted jab at someones choice of Aggie Ring.

Also FWIW, the fighting season is way to hot to fight. That **** needs to start in March, taper off in May and pick up back in October for a month or two.
CT'97
AG
JABQ04 said:

Since this is the military board one would assume the poster had or is serving. Very random and aggressive post for only your second post, especially slamming someone who (to me) made a light hearted jab at someones choice of Aggie Ring.

Also FWIW, the fighting season is way to hot to fight. That **** needs to start in March, taper off in May and pick up back in October for a month or two.
Agree on all points.
CanyonAg77
AG
On the ring issue, it was about 99:1 antiqued to gold in my day. We figured the old farts earned the solid gold ring by wearing all the black off.
Presley OBannons Sword
JABQ04 said:

concur. i much preferred fighting in the non-fighting season. but it makes sense that they wanted to fight when it was hottest....they were all mad.
Rabid Cougar
AG
JABQ04 said:

THRUTH!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.