Corps Sabre Hilt Wrap?

2,745 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiebq14
agbq06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where do you go now to have the hilt of the saber wrapped in the colored cords? I need to Have one re-wrapped by the end of Oct. It used to be Loupots, but they're closed now right?
Zip 88
Holick's?
saber69
AG
I believe that Holick's is the only authorized outlet for Texas A&M sabers. ( mine is TAMC). Go see them.
agbq06
AG
Ill call them, but I'm not looking to buy one. I have the sabre, I'm just trying to get the hilt re wrapped with the black and gold cord.
Dirk Diggler
AG
I wrapped mine myself Way cheaper.
agbq06
AG
Any where to tell you how to do it? I feel like mine would look like a 3rd grader did it.
BQ89AG
AG
LOL - just searched and found this - had done my saber myself in the Fall of 1988 when I took the baby blue cord off my Howdy Hat (a/k/a Campaign Cover) and put the gold on the cover. Was considering how it would look to rewrap with both a blue and a gold since saber is displayed in my office.

Warehouse at CC Creations does sell cords as I saw them in the Corps section last time I was in there.

Anyone? Anyone?? Bueller???
ABATTBQ87
AG
BQ89AG said:

LOL - just searched and found this - had done my saber myself in the Fall of 1988 when I took the baby blue cord off my Howdy Hat (a/k/a Campaign Cover) and put the gold on the cover. Was considering how it would look to rewrap with both a blue and a gold since saber is displayed in my office.

Warehouse at CC Creations does sell cords as I saw them in the Corps section last time I was in there.

Anyone? Anyone?? Bueller???

What band outfit were you in?

and just in case: "The fighting Texas Aggie Band, the BEST Damn outfit on the campus!"
aggiebq14
AG
I just had one done. I took it to Holicks and they got it done in just a couple of days. You supply the cords and they'll take care of the wrap.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.