Fort Benning Muster

2,300 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 86sq6
Dirk Diggler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have info on where it's at? It's not listed on the Aggie network site.
CanyonAg77
AG
Ae you sure they're having one? They may just Muster with the Auburn, Alabama club. I'm thinking it would be hard to maintain an Aggie Club in any kind of base, especially a training base, since the population is so transient.
JR69
AG
I live less than 90 miles from Benning, and have to drive that far anyway for Muster. Last year I didn't even look, but two years ago I passed on the Benning Muster because dress was FORMAL. I go to Tallahassee. Amazing how many Aggies are at Florida State, either in teaching positions, administrative positions, or grad students.
Dirk Diggler
AG
I assumed there would be one here since there are so many ags here. Auburn isn't a bad drive though so I may head there
Aggie 509th
AG
I think you should road march to Auburn and back. Kills two birds with one stone...muster attendance and good infantry training. Put your walking boots on and get busy...hooah!
45-70Ag
AG
I miss Benning

Not so sure I miss Columbus though
Scruffy
AG
quote:
I think you should road march to Auburn and back. Kills two birds with one stone...muster attendance and good infantry training. Put your walking boots on and get busy...hooah!

I agree.
Dirk Diggler
AG
That sounds like great training but I have to be in the field at 0500 on Sunday so I feel like I may not make it back in time. Also if anyone was wondering there will be a Muster here at Longhorn Steakhouse at 1700.
Aggie 509th
AG
quote:
Muster here at Longhorn Steakhouse

Now that is kind of funny. Are y'all eating longhorns?

sek92
AG
love ft benning, when we were stationed there in the 90's, it was at the officers club
tgray99
AG
It's been at Longhorn Steakhouse for years. Despite the transient nature of Benning being a training post, there's always a good sized contingent of Ags at Muster every year.
Roger Goodell
Is there still a Muster at Benning now in 2019?
tgray99
AG
Check with the Association of Former Students. They keep track of all official musters.
Dirk Diggler
AG
I'm sure there will be one. In 2016 when I was in MCCC it was held at the Mexican restaurant on post attached to library across from airborne school.
InfantryAg
AG
When I was in IOBC, we held Muster under a poncho in the field.

4 or 5 of us read (whispered) all the names. It was good.

86sq6
Muster at FOB Sharana in Afghanistan in 2011. Most memorable yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.