Need dryer repair recommendation

626 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by The Dog Lord
The Dog Lord
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a recommendation for a dryer repair service in San Antonio? Dryer is only blowing cool air at the moment. Checked for lint buildup and didn't see anything, so it's beyond me at this point.
UnderoosAg
AG
Tomtechi Appliance Repair
(210) 209-3029

Fixed my gf's dryer. About to fix my stove. Nice dude.
NastyNate
If you have a multimeter, test the fuse. I've replaced a fuse before when encountering the same issue and it cost less than $5. The entire heating element is also pretty cheap. Both repairs are pretty easy and don't require any expertise. Outside of that, I'd hire someone.

*edit to say that even if you don't have a multimeter, you may just want to try to replace the fuses anyway. It's a cheap test.

I'm going to use the contact mentioned in this thread so I can get my fridge repaired though. So thanks for that!
LCE
AG
Heating element probably out. YouTube and $15 Amazon delivery for the element
The Dog Lord
AG
Thanks all! Another piece of info that may be relevant is that it will run indefinitely even if I set it on a timed cycle.

These aren't top-tier machines, but I'm wondering if it's smart enough to prevent itself from overheating since the cycles won't stop.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.