Handyman

1,616 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by A New Hope
A New Hope
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone have a recommendation for a general handyman? Someone that can hang ceiling fans, change fixtures, do some minor projects, maybe change out toilets, etc. thanks.
HombreDoce
AG
PM me, and I can set you up. I've got a worker that just had a baby, and needs some extra work.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
HombreDoce said:

PM me, and I can set you up. I've got a worker that just had a baby, and needs some extra work.
Is she hot?
"I like beavers. Healthy beavers are important" -- Olin Buchanan 6/11/2021
A New Hope
HombreDoce said:

I know this is horrible but I can't pm you because I only have the free membership. Another way to contact you?
HombreDoce
AG
Two one zero seven zero nine zero one zero five. Text or call me any time.
A New Hope
HombreDoce said:

Two one zero seven zero nine zero one zero five. Text or call me any time.
Text sent
A New Hope
Bump.

Mucho gracias to hombredoce for the rec but that lead didn't pan out.

Anyone else got a handyman they'd recommend? Otherwise, anyone with experience with angies list?

Thanks in advance.
bam02
AG
No but I do have a good plumber and good electrician I am happy to recommend. I got in a very roundabout way by posting here for recommendations. None directly planned out but they eventually led to these two guys I've now used multiple times.
Ulrich
bam02 said:

No but I do have a good plumber and good electrician I am happy to recommend. I got in a very roundabout way by posting here for recommendations. None directly planned out but they eventually led to these two guys I've now used multiple times.

Who are they?
bam02
AG
Jason at Genesis Plumbing +1 (210) 410-4840
bam02
AG
Rod- electrician +1 (267) 205-6724

Rod is a great guy. He's from Guatemala. I asked him if he's licensed and he said yes, but his invoice didn't have a license on it and I never asked again. I only asked the first time because it was for some inspection items on a house we were selling. It was stupid basic stuff so I didn't care and the buyer never questioned it. I have just let him do a couple full days of work while no one else was home.
A New Hope
Thanks a bunch.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.