Car Repair Near UTSA

1,252 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by rwtxag83
Texasclipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi, i need to find a good mechanic for a Honda Accord near W. Hausman and 1604. Any recommendations besides the dealership?

Thanks.
WillowCityTX_C5L1
AG
Mander Automotive in Helotes.
Obi Wan Ginobili
Texasclipper said:

Hi, i need to find a good mechanic for a Honda Accord near W. Hausman and 1604. Any recommendations besides the dealership?

Thanks.

Chad Miller Auto Care on De Zavala, just past Wal-Mart

Chad is great, they work fast and keep you informed.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
+1 for chad Miller. Can't recommend enough!
p_bubel
Haby's Automotive up in Helotes.
inozips
AG
+2 for Chad Miller. If you can get Chad talking, he played baseball for Old Dominion early 90's. Old Dominion came in to Olsen for the Continental Classic one Spring. He still would like to know how the Raggies knew so much about all the teams and this was before the Internet.

If Chad is not there Tony will take good care of you.
Obi Wan Ginobili
p_bubel said:

Haby's Automotive up in Helotes.
Haby's is great too, but he might not be able to get you in right away. That man stays BUSY.
Obi Wan Ginobili
inozips said:

+2 for Chad Miller. If you can get Chad talking, he played baseball for Old Dominion early 90's. Old Dominion came in to Olsen for the Continental Classic one Spring. He still would like to know how the Raggies knew so much about all the teams and this was before the Internet.

If Chad is not there Tony will take good care of you.
Chad will talk all day if you're a golfer, but then your car is going to take longer lol
SoTxAg
AG
Another vote for Chad, does good work.
Texasclipper
AG
Thanks, guys. Looks like i may need this sooner rather than later. My son's at UTSA and i visited him this weekend and it looks like we may need a mechanic sooner rather than later. His car's a stick and its "clunking" when shifting into first gear. Have any of you used any of these guys for transmission work? I know a lot of ships subcontract that out.

Thanks again for the recommendations.
valtosca
AG
Chad Miller Auto Care on De Zavala and Haby's are both great.
rwtxag83
AG
Sometimes Haby's can get you in right away. Nobody I trust more. His son is the former SA A&M Club Prez. Good people, very thorough, very honest, and knows his stuff. Looks like a shade tree mechanic facility, but don't let the look fool you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.